• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Teriyaki Pork Kebabs: Try it at Home!

In summary, to make tasty teriyaki pork kebabs at home, you will need pork loin, bell peppers, pineapple, teriyaki sauce, and wooden skewers. You can also use chicken instead of pork and marinate the meat by placing it in a resealable bag with the teriyaki sauce. It is also possible to use fresh pineapple instead of canned and make the kebabs vegetarian-friendly by substituting pork with firm tofu.
casescafe
I do not recommend this recipe for a show... but for dinner at home - WOW!

I was enjoying my morning mug of coffee (a cup is way too small) when I decided to pull out my collection of PC cookbooks to find something new for dinner. While thumbing through the pages of Casual Cookng, the photo for the Teriyaki Pork Kebabs with Asian Rice caught my eye.

I modified a few things to my taste, adding fresh bean sprouts & matchstick carrots to the rice. I also added onions to the kebabs and diced scallions to the marinade.

The kebabs were incredible! So tasty and tender... the meat melted in my mouth. However, next time I'm going to sprinkle sesame seeds on the kebabs before serving. The Asian Rice was great as well. We also fried up some potstickers in the wok.

If you like "asian flavors" but you haven't tried out this recipe, I urge you to do so very soon. Be forewarned... you will end up making this more than once! ENJOY:thumbup:

It sounds great!

mmmmm, sounds really good. I made the Asian Chicken Rolls from the Grill It Quick and they were yummy too!

1. How do I make tasty teriyaki pork kebabs at home?

To make tasty teriyaki pork kebabs at home, you will need pork loin, bell peppers, pineapple, teriyaki sauce, and wooden skewers. Cut the pork and vegetables into bite-sized pieces and thread them onto the skewers. Brush with teriyaki sauce and grill for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally until the pork is fully cooked.

2. Can I use chicken instead of pork for this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute chicken for pork in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and ensure the chicken is fully cooked before serving.

3. What is the best way to marinate the pork for this recipe?

The best way to marinate the pork for this recipe is to place the pork and teriyaki sauce in a resealable bag and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours. This will ensure the pork has enough time to absorb the flavors of the teriyaki sauce.

4. Can I use fresh pineapple instead of canned for these kebabs?

Yes, you can use fresh pineapple instead of canned for these kebabs. Just make sure to cut the pineapple into bite-sized pieces and thread them onto the skewers with the pork and vegetables.

5. How can I make these kebabs vegetarian-friendly?

To make these kebabs vegetarian-friendly, you can substitute the pork with firm tofu or extra-firm tofu. Make sure to press and drain the tofu before cutting it into cubes and marinating it in the teriyaki sauce. Thread the tofu onto the skewers with your choice of vegetables and grill as directed in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rennea
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nldavis321
Back