• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dessert Recipe: Chocolate and Topping Ideas

In summary, the main ingredient in this dessert recipe is chocolate, which is used in both the cake and topping for a rich and decadent flavor. Any type of chocolate can be used, but high-quality is recommended. There are various toppings that pair well with this dessert, and it takes approximately 45 minutes to make. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
bnlgal
So... I tested this recipe the other night. It was too semi sweet for me. Has anyone tried it with milk chocolate? And what about toppings? I'm not a big cherry fan, but I did buy some to try. I thought about some sort of peanut butter topping, but I can't seem to wrap my mind around what would actually work for this.

bnlgal said:
So... I tested this recipe the other night. It was too semi sweet for me. Has anyone tried it with milk chocolate? And what about toppings? I'm not a big cherry fan, but I did buy some to try. I thought about some sort of peanut butter topping, but I can't seem to wrap my mind around what would actually work for this.

Yes, these are very sweet. I think in the past I have put Cool Whip in the EAD and topped each one. Maybe some chopped nuts, too?

I love this recipe and put a raspberry on top of each one.

Milk Chocolate will even be sweeter. Try a 60% chocolate....more chocolate less milk and sugar. Orange or lemon zest would be yummy.

I used Ghiradelli dark choc chips and they were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

I made them with milk chocolate chips for the brownie part and then semi-sweet for the ganache. I think they came out MUCH better this way!

Thanks to everyone! I am a bit of a chocolate freak and just couldn't get past the semi-sweet taste. I used Ghiradelli semi-sweet. The dark chocolate sounds yummy, too. I definitely think I will try the milk chocolate and semi-sweet combo. Thanks again!

1. What is the main ingredient in this dessert recipe?

The main ingredient in this delicious dessert recipe is chocolate. It is used in both the cake and the topping to create a rich and decadent flavor.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for this recipe. However, we recommend using high-quality chocolate for the best results.

3. What toppings do you suggest for this dessert?

There are many toppings that pair well with this chocolate dessert, such as fresh berries, chopped nuts, whipped cream, or chocolate drizzle. Get creative and use your favorite toppings!

4. How long does this dessert take to make?

This dessert takes approximately 45 minutes to make, including baking time. It is perfect for a quick and delicious treat.

5. Can this dessert be made ahead of time?

Yes, this dessert can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. Simply add the toppings right before serving for the best taste and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies