• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Logo Truly High-Resolution?

K
ksartain
Hi all! This is truly a hi-res logo. You can enlarge and not lose a lot of the intergrity.
Kristy

Attachments

• THE PAMPERED CHEF.jpg
    THE PAMPERED CHEF.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 690
Yes it IS!Thank you!!

ksartain,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

HELP please!:confused: I'm kind of clueless with this one. I'd love to print it out to use it on a big display I'm making for a booth this weekend. I just tried printing it and it's HUGE. Anyone know how I can shrink it to just fit on one page?? Thanks in advance.:)

Nevermind!! I figured it out. It's a miracle. I was able to shrink it in my Corel Photo program. It turned out perfectly!

ksartain said:
Hi all! This is truly a hi-res logo. You can enlarge and not lose a lot of the intergrity.
Kristy
How did you do that? Is there anyway you can make the wedding registry logo more of a hi-res logo too? I'll attach what I copied and pasted from the website. Or if someone knows how I can do it, please let me know and I'll try. Thanks!

Attachments

• wedding registry icon.doc
    27 KB · Views: 658
I am lucky enough to work with a graphics department and they have a disk with thousands of corporate logos and this was on it. I can ask one of them to do that to the Wedding Registry, but I have to pay them to do outside work. PC doesn't have a lot to do with coffee. :)
I will see what I can do.
Kristy

don't worry about it if you have to pay for it. I was using it for a big poster board thing I"m doing, but I found something else I can use. I LOVE the main logo though....it looks great on my big poster board!!:)

Thank You!!!!Thank you from me also....beautiful.......

May your helpfulness come back to you in a great next show sales total....:D
Or multiple recruits.....:D

Of all the PC logos and graphics, which one would you guys use most? I am going to ask them to do one or two and since I just started with PC, I'm not sure which one I'll get the most use out of. I don't mind paying, because it will make my flyers look SSSOOOOO much better than the crappy 6 kb file PC gives us. I'm thinking the logo with the "Discover the Chef in you" tag.
Anyway, let me know!
Kristy

I like the one with the tagline. Thanksfor the hi res!

1. What does it mean for a logo to be "high-resolution"?

High-resolution refers to the quality of an image or graphic, specifically the number of pixels per inch (PPI) or dots per inch (DPI). A high-resolution logo will have a high PPI or DPI, resulting in a clear and crisp image when viewed or printed at larger sizes.

2. How can I tell if a logo is truly high-resolution?

One way to determine if a logo is high-resolution is to zoom in on the image. If the edges and details remain sharp and clear, it is likely a high-resolution logo. Another way is to check the file format - vector formats such as .ai or .eps are typically high-resolution, while raster formats like .jpg or .png may not be.

3. Can a low-resolution logo be made high-resolution?

In some cases, a low-resolution logo can be converted to a higher resolution using specialized software or by recreating the logo in a vector format. However, this may not always result in a high-quality image and it is best to start with a high-resolution version of the logo if possible.

4. Why is having a high-resolution logo important?

A high-resolution logo is essential for maintaining the quality and professionalism of a brand's image. It ensures that the logo looks clear and crisp on all digital and print materials, and can be resized without losing its integrity.

5. Are there any downsides to using a high-resolution logo?

The main downside of using a high-resolution logo is that the file size may be larger, which can affect website loading times or email attachments. However, with advancements in technology and faster internet speeds, this is becoming less of an issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lfg8764
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lfg8764
  • Roberta M. Szymanowski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane