• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting a TTA That Won't Spin

In summary, there are a few possible reasons for the TTA not spinning, such as a loose power cord, obstructions or debris, a damaged or dull blade, or a burned out motor. If the TTA is spinning but not at full speed, a dull blade or debris could be the cause. A loud noise while spinning is not normal and could indicate a problem with the machine, which should be checked by customer service. To prevent future issues, regularly cleaning and drying the TTA after each use is recommended. If the TTA is not turning on at all, check the power cord, fuse, or circuit breaker, and contact customer service if the issue persists.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have the black TTA and I can't get it to spin properly! I took it apart to wash it and now it won't spin. Any tricks here or did I break it?

Try to take it apart again. See if there is anything broken. Maybe it isn't fitting properly. I hope it works!!

Hmm I've taken it apart again and everything looks OK. I'll call HO tomorrow. weird!!

It comes apart??!?!??! I didn't know that! Tell me more!!

The bottom detaches and there are small metal balls that attach to the bottom piece. Did you loose those little metal balls?

Flip it over. There are little "prongs" that when moved slide through the holes. Makes it so nice to clean BUT I had trouble after I took mine apart too. I lost some of the ball bearings! Luckily my cat found them!

I haven't taken apart my black one but I took apart the white ones and put them in the dishwasher all the time. Love that feature. Did you put the piece with the metal ball bearings back on backward. The balls need to face the bottom of the TTA.

My bottom falls off on mine. In fact, I picked it up Friday night to pack it for my KITK display on Saturday and when I got there, I had no bottom. Luckily, my house is very close to the church and the lady who let me in came to my house to get it from my SIL. It is a real pain!

1. Why won't my TTA spin at all?

There are a few possible reasons for this issue. First, make sure that the power cord is securely plugged in and the outlet is functioning. If the TTA is still not spinning, check for any obstructions or food debris around the blade or inside the machine. If the blade is damaged or dull, it may need to be replaced. Lastly, the motor may have burned out, in which case you will need to contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. My TTA is spinning, but not at full speed. What could be causing this?

If your TTA is not spinning at full speed, the most common issue is a dull or damaged blade. Try replacing the blade with a new one and see if that improves the speed. Additionally, check for any food debris or buildup that may be hindering the blade's movement. If the issue persists, there may be an issue with the motor or other internal components, and you should contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. The TTA is making a loud noise while spinning. Is this normal?

No, a loud noise while spinning is not normal and could indicate a problem with the machine. Check for any obstructions or food debris that may be causing the noise. If the noise persists, there may be an issue with the motor or other internal components. In this case, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. How do I clean my TTA to prevent future issues?

To clean your TTA, first unplug the machine and disassemble the removable parts. Wash the blade, bowl, and lid in warm, soapy water, and dry thoroughly. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the base and any other non-removable parts. Avoid submerging the base in water. Regularly cleaning and drying your TTA after each use can help prevent future issues.

5. My TTA is not turning on at all. What should I do?

If your TTA is not turning on, first make sure that the power cord is securely plugged in and the outlet is functioning. If the machine is still not turning on, check the fuse or circuit breaker. If the issue persists, there may be an issue with the motor or other internal components, and you should contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • wadesgirl