• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble With Downloads on Ccorner

In summary, if you are having trouble downloading recipes from the Ccorner website, it could be due to a slow internet connection, outdated browser, or a technical issue. We recommend trying a different device or browser and contacting customer service for further help. To access downloaded recipes on your computer, check the "Downloads" folder or use the search bar. Mobile devices can also download recipes, but some features may not be available. If you encounter an error message, ensure a stable internet connection and contact customer service with a screenshot. While you cannot share downloaded recipes, you can share the link to the recipe on social media.
cheesehead
Is anyone else having a problem getting the Downleads off of the Consultants Corner? I am trying to download and print the guest special for September and it just will not work. I started trying last night and it still isn't working for me today. Just curious to know if it is just a problem with my computer connection (wouldn't be the first time!) or if it is a glitch on the site.

I'm able to print them so maybe it's your computer. :confused: Sometimes I really hate computers!

While we're on the subject of computer glitches, whenever I open a file attachment, it says it is only available for "read-only". It never used to be that way. Did I reset something on my computer by accident that caused this, or did we change something on this site? And, if it is something I did, can someone help me undo it?

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

1. Why am I having trouble downloading recipes from the Ccorner website?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to a slow internet connection, an outdated browser, or a technical issue on our end. We suggest trying to download the recipes using a different device or browser, and if the problem persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How can I access the downloaded recipes on my computer?

Once the recipes are downloaded, they are usually saved in your computer's "Downloads" folder. You can also search for the recipe by name in the search bar of your computer's file explorer. If you are still unable to locate the downloaded recipes, please contact our customer service team for help.

3. Can I download recipes on my mobile device?

Yes, you can download recipes on your mobile device by accessing the Ccorner website through your mobile browser. However, please note that some features may not be available on the mobile version of our website.

4. I am getting an error message when trying to download a recipe. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message while trying to download a recipe, please make sure that your internet connection is stable and try again. If the issue persists, please take a screenshot of the error message and contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I share the downloaded recipes with my friends or on social media?

Our recipes are copyrighted and should not be shared without permission. You can, however, share the link to the recipe on our website with your friends or on social media. This way, they can also access the recipe and try it out for themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RCKmom