• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Having trouble submitting shows? Need help from tech support?

In summary, Karen believes that they are "closed for business" because they can't submit orders or agreements, and she did her supply order via P3 rather than the new web.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Anyone having trouble submitting shows? I keep getting an "error" saying I can try again or report problem to tech support.

Karen

Yup, just tried to submit a supply order and got the error. Sooo, we can't submit orders, we can't submit agreements (per another post).... anyone else feel like we're closed for business right now?ETA: I had just opened P3 to do the supply order. After the error, I checked for updates, which it didn't look it needed to download any. But after that, success with submitting the order.

Becca_in_MD said:
Yup, just tried to submit a supply order and got the error. Sooo, we can't submit orders, we can't submit agreements (per another post).... anyone else feel like we're closed for business right now?

ETA: I had just opened P3 to do the supply order. After the error, I checked for updates, which it didn't look it needed to download any. But after that, success with submitting the order.

So you did your supply order via P3 rather than via the CC on the new web? I need to do one and was wondering which way we were supposed to do those now.

I'm just pretending to be a Director on here ;) I've got TL status so haven't had to deal with the new web yet. I'll be hanging onto P3 until the bitter end probably. So, yes, I submitted through P3. Sorry that I wasn't clear about that.

I haven't seen the link to order non-com orders on the new web yet. There's a non-on area, just no link...unless it went up this morning.

yep feeling like we are closed for business for sure.. can't look at my team because the system keep looping me back in Cons Connection.. uggghh

Ok ... thanks all! I will just do it the good old fashioned way! Hopefully it will go through!
I do feel for all the peeps at Tech Support trying to get this right for us. They have to be going crazy.

One of my TL's was having a hard time closing a show last night. She said it kept telling her that they were updating the server & to do a manual (vs automatic) update ~ but it wouldn't let her do that either. After an hour or so, it was working normally again and she was able to get her show in.

1. Why is my show not transmitting properly?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to a weak internet connection, technical difficulties at the broadcasting station, or a problem with your device's settings.

2. How can I improve the transmission quality of my show?

Firstly, make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection. You can also try adjusting the video quality settings on your device. If the issue persists, contact your internet service provider or the broadcasting station for further assistance.

3. Why is there a delay in the transmission of my show?

A delay in transmission can be caused by various factors, such as network congestion, server issues, or a slow internet connection. It could also be due to a delay in the live broadcast itself.

4. Can I watch a previously transmitted show?

Yes, most broadcasting stations allow you to access previously aired shows on their website or through their app. However, it may be subject to availability and may require a subscription or payment.

5. What should I do if I encounter an error message while trying to transmit a show?

If you receive an error message while trying to transmit a show, try refreshing the page or restarting your device. If the issue persists, check for any updates on your device or contact the broadcasting station for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • slhalepc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila