• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Submitting Shows: Error During Updates - Possible PC Website Outage?

In summary, some people are having trouble submitting shows today, and HO is possibly down. People are trying to figure out what to do, and some people are having problems with their websites.
whoohoo, mine finally went thru!:)

jcsmilez said:
So the question now, if I have a December show that I would like to submit tomorrow - will it count toward the December promo of Pampered Chef Dollars now that we received that email. I told my host I would submit it Dec. 1 and really don't want to push it another day with all the orders going in.
You have to wait until December 2 to submit December shows because of the technical difficulties.

I got the same email here in Canada just as I was struggling to get my last show organized. Tried anyway and it worked, so I submitted $4,390 in sales with $3750 for SAT. Our level 3 is 3500 so I'm thrilled! I wanted to try anyway to beat the rush tomorrow if I could. Good luck everyone!

I just checked my e-mail this morning and I got the e-mail confirmation that they received my shows

YEAH :sing:

:chef:

What a mess for them...so glad they gave us the extra day.

lacychef said:
What a mess for them...so glad they gave us the extra day.

Yeah - I'm sure they are a bit stressed. All kinds of consultants calling in, panicked, and the system not working - not only the last day of the month, but also the last day of the busiest month of the year, AND the last day of SAT! Yikes!

Aren't you glad you don't work at HO today?! LOL

pamperedlinda said:
Aren't you glad you don't work at HO today?! LOL

I know I was Sweatin Bullets for that 4 hour window, I could imagine what they were going thru!:eek: lol

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • clshirk