• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Submitting Shows: Error During Updates - Possible PC Website Outage?

In summary, some people are having trouble submitting shows today, and HO is possibly down. People are trying to figure out what to do, and some people are having problems with their websites.
This REALLY sucks!!!!:grumpy:

I called Tech support and it say's offices are closed. It should be open by now 6pm central time right?? HELP, I need to submit my shows to count!!!

anyone try recently? I am waiting on a customers CC for an individual order...and im exhausted and this is NOT what I feel like doing on a Sunday evening!! LOL

I just tried and it said it failed. Not sure what to click next. Cancel is the only option? Will it still appear ready to submit again once I click cancel?

It's 6:10 CST and I tried to submit 2 different shows and neither one will go through. I've tried calling several numbers at HO and NO ANSWER!!!!! Now what???????

I got mine in, but about 5 minutes later, CC was down and nonresponsive.

can't log in now. Have 3 shows to submit.

chefann said:
I got mine in, but about 5 minutes later, CC was down and nonresponsive.

I guess Ann and I were just lucky. :thumbup: Sorry everyone else! :thumbdown: Hopefully it'll get better soon!

*grumble* i really wanted to get this in today!

I just submitted mine and it went through but took longer. I have one person on my team who keeps getting an error stating she lost her connection to the internet but she hasn't because she can get on any website with no problems. So I told her to call technical support in morning since she is not relying on this for her SAT.

I will feel better though once I get that automatic email stating it has been submitted LOL

I just received my confirmation email....whew! :)

Last edited:
I can't log in to CC still. Page won't even load. I need to check my IPT before submitting. GRRR!!!!

I got a hold of Tech suport and they said the main server is down and try to wait 30 minutes. Make sure to check to see if the Main website is up before submitting your show? Will see if it's back up and running by then?? I just hope it's resolved by 10pm my time-deadline!!

heat123 said:
I got a hold of Tech suport and they said the main server is down and try to wait 30 minutes. Make sure to check to see if the Main website is up before submitting your show? Will see if it's back up and running by then?? I just hope it's resolved by 10pm my time-deadline!!

I just talked to them and they told me an hour. I like you timetable better. :D I am in no rush for SAT, but it I would like to get paid for the show on the 8th. :)

how do WE check to see if the mainframe is up.....do we just try to sign onto CC?????

From PamperedBecky, who talked to Tech Support:Ok, well yes they've had problems with the server on and off today. They hope to get it up and running in the next 1 1/2 hours and IF they can't get it back up, they'll deal with things on a case by case basis tomorrow. OOOHHHH what a mess. But they expect things will be up and running in 1-2 hours. I HOPE!!!

can you even imagine the drama at HO tomorrow when all of us call to report problems????!!!!! OY!

My upline director sent out an email saying she had spoken with the HO, they are working on the problem, and will extend the deadline if necessary.HO has never deliberately screwed us over, I recall several times they altered deadlines and rules when things may not have been clear or systems were down. Give them a break.Robin

It seems to be going up and down. I just got my show from today submitted and this gets me to level 1:)!

I just submitted 3 shows with no problems with PP, but the website is still down for me. I have a credit card on one show that expires 12/09, so, we'll see how that goes if they don't get the site up and running before tomorrow!

12/09 would be okay - it's 12/08 you would have to worry about:)!

Still not able transmit at 8:36pm. :(

I got through around 6pm or so. I was able to pull up CC and then i submitted my last show....so keep trying and maybe you'll catch itat a time when it is up and running correctly!

I have a new consultant that cannot get a show to submit and CC is not available. It is 8:45 CST here (HO time).

I heard back from Marla G. it is up and running now--They were pulling for us--all the way to our amazing CEO-We do have an amazing company!

are you kidding? You heard from Marla tonight?I just got in and got my three shows in. $6k for me! :)

you bet--They have blackberry's for a reason!!

Yes! I got in and got the waivers submitted.

Morfia - I know who to call next time I need a connection :D

pamperedlinda said:
Yes! I got in and got the waivers submitted.

Morfia - I know who to call next time I need a connection :D

u bet----I am willing-and able!

Due to technical difficulties today, 11/30/08, all orders and agreements
submitted through midnight CT on December 1, 2008 will be counted as
November business.

Please note, all orders and agreements that you want to count for December
should be submitted beginning on Tuesday, December 2, 2008.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused to you and your business.

Rich Schubkegel
SVP, Information & Support

MORFIA said:
I heard back from Marla G. it is up and running now--They were pulling for us--all the way to our amazing CEO-

We do have an amazing company!

Not so much for me~:cry: No home website access nor can I submit any shows! 9:21pm:grumpy:

Keep trying Heather - I finally got on.

does that mean midnight as in a few hours or Tuesday. I am tired and confused and I have been searching google to find local food taxes forever and I am going crazy!!!

heat123 said:
Not so much for me~:cry: No home website access nor can I submit any shows! 9:21pm:grumpy:

Yep it must be down again....

Apparently only certain people are getting the e-mail for the extension so I am nervous to not keep trying.

Yeah, NO I did not receive any emails either! :(

Can someone tell me how to find a local food tax. thanks. also are we just supposed to keep trying to close our shows or just wait?

laylaleigh said:
Can someone tell me how to find a local food tax. thanks. also are we just supposed to keep trying to close our shows or just wait?

I had to find one for a direct ship and I typed in "Sales tax rates (zip code) and got the tax rate. You might try "state food tax rate and then also type in the state. ... That was in Google.

Check your emails: Home office just sent something out that is titled Technical Difficulties - PLEASE READ.Due to technical difficulties today, 11/30/08, all orders and agreements submitted through midnight CT on December 1, 2008 will be counted as November business.Please note, all orders and agreements that you want to count for December should be submitted beginning on Tuesday, December 2, 2008.I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused to you and your business.Rich Schubkegel
SVP, Information & Support

I did not get an email :'( I'm tired and getting frustrated!!!!
I'm on hold with tech support, no idea how long will be on hold...

pamperedpnina said:
I did not get an email :'( I'm tired and getting frustrated!!!!
I'm on hold with tech support, no idea how long will be on hold...

me too :eek:

Will they really answer the phone this late on a Sunday night???

Just what to know

:chef:

lol supposedly I'm next in line... we'll see!
I have one order I'm trying to submit and the other that is almost ready but I'm not quite done with everything!

I find it ironic that I keep getting a recording telling me to visit the website!!!*****THE FIRST SHOW JUST WENT THROUGH*****
off to finish the next one

I think my two shows just sumbitted

I clicked refresh button for CC and it came up

I then went to PP+ hit the transmit button and it said success

Cross your fingers

:chef:

Ok here is the scoop... I just spoke to someone they said servers are down since 4:30pm and they have been working on getting them back up and running and think they have done it said to try again in 10-15min but also that the deadline is pushed to tomorrow!

I just got on CC to update my website AND was able to submit my show through PPP... keep trying!!!! Good luck everyone!!!

My shows submitted!! YAY :cheerleader:

Wahoo!! I was just able to submit two successfully! Yippee! :D

So the question now, if I have a December show that I would like to submit tomorrow - will it count toward the December promo of Pampered Chef Dollars now that we received that email. I told my host I would submit it Dec. 1 and really don't want to push it another day with all the orders going in.

my 2 shows just went through!!!

Nope - it says to not submit orders for December stuff until Dec. 2. I think they're gonna have a mess on their hands. :yuck: Hopefully, though, they'll separate the shows that are flagged as December & not merge them with the November ones.

This was in the e-mail:

"Please note, all orders and agreements that you want to count for December should be submitted beginning on Tuesday, December 2, 2008."

<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Trouble Submitting Shows: Error During Updates - Possible PC Website Outage? </h2><p>1. Is anyone else having trouble submitting shows today?</p><p>Answer: It is possible that the Pampered Chef website is experiencing technical difficulties, which may be causing trouble with submitting shows. It is recommended to reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.</p><p>2. I am getting an error when I try to submit that states there is a failure during "checking for updates". What should I do?</p><p>Answer: This error message could indicate an issue with the Pampered Chef website. It is suggested to try submitting the shows at a later time or reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.</p><p>3. I can't get to the PC website either, what could be the problem?</p><p>Answer: It is possible that the Pampered Chef website is experiencing technical difficulties. You can check the Pampered Chef social media pages or reach out to their customer service team for further updates on the issue.</p><p>4. Is there anything I can do while the website is down to ensure my shows are submitted on time?</p><p>Answer: If the website is down, it may be helpful to keep a record of the shows you are trying to submit and reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance once the website is back up.</p><p>5. I am sending in my last two shows for SAT. What should I do if I am unable to submit them due to the website being down?</p><p>Answer: It is recommended to reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance in submitting your shows. They may have alternative methods for submitting shows during website outages.</p>

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Trouble Submitting Shows: Error During Updates - Possible PC Website Outage?

1. Is anyone else having trouble submitting shows today?

Answer: It is possible that the Pampered Chef website is experiencing technical difficulties, which may be causing trouble with submitting shows. It is recommended to reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.

2. I am getting an error when I try to submit that states there is a failure during "checking for updates". What should I do?

Answer: This error message could indicate an issue with the Pampered Chef website. It is suggested to try submitting the shows at a later time or reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.

3. I can't get to the PC website either, what could be the problem?

Answer: It is possible that the Pampered Chef website is experiencing technical difficulties. You can check the Pampered Chef social media pages or reach out to their customer service team for further updates on the issue.

4. Is there anything I can do while the website is down to ensure my shows are submitted on time?

Answer: If the website is down, it may be helpful to keep a record of the shows you are trying to submit and reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance once the website is back up.

5. I am sending in my last two shows for SAT. What should I do if I am unable to submit them due to the website being down?

Answer: It is recommended to reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance in submitting your shows. They may have alternative methods for submitting shows during website outages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • clshirk