• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Submitting Shows: Error During Updates - Possible PC Website Outage?

In summary, some people are having trouble submitting shows today, and HO is possibly down. People are trying to figure out what to do, and some people are having problems with their websites.
chefmeg
Gold Member
Is anyone else having trouble submitting shows today? I am getting an error when I try to submit that states there is a failure during "checking for updates".....I can't get to the PC website either, so maybe something is down on their end of things?????

What to do now? I am sending in my last two shows for SAT!!!!

on the director loop its just down all over---

we must have been posting at the same time! I'm good for the SAT but I wanted this last show in for Nov to get paid on the 8th! Hopefully it will be up soon...

are you just going to keep trying, Krissy???

big SNOW storm in IL I sure hope we are not doomed-

Yes, I don't know what else to do...HO is closed today ??? So frustrating!!

I really hate when the end of a month falls on a weekend!

I have to submit at least one of these shows for the SAT level I want, but I would like to get both of them in for the paycheck!

I hope everyone in IL is OK....if it were a few degrees colder here, we would be getting pummelled by snow! Instead, it is just gross rain.

Uh oh....I really hope they get things back up and running today. I have two more shows to submit tonight! :eek:

sooooo frustrating... I submitted enought for level 1 but I need the other 2 for my paycheck on the 8th.

I wish there was support at HO on the weekends!

If it's HO's issue, they should hopefully take care of us if we cannot get things submitted today! I just tried to submit a show and wasn't able to.

I am sure they will extend the submissions for today thru _________ date if the problem is on their end.......I'm pretty sure it;s happened before

chefmeg said:
I really hate when the end of a month falls on a weekend!

I have to submit at least one of these shows for the SAT level I want, but I would like to get both of them in for the paycheck!

I hope everyone in IL is OK....if it were a few degrees colder here, we would be getting pummelled by snow! Instead, it is just gross rain.

I know....we have nasty rain here too today....I hate the stress of the end of the month! I should have sent this show through last night, but wanted to double check it one more time because of some confusion....ugh! Oh well what I am to do!

my 2 I am submitting today were just held this past week, so I couldn't really submit before today due to the holiday......I try really hard to not have to submit at the end of a month for this reason!

PamperedLady1979 said:
Uh oh....I really hope they get things back up and running today. I have two more shows to submit tonight! :eek:

Me too! I am $10 away from the $1500 level and I have 2 shows to submit! Same problems as you all are having!:eek:

I tried logging onto the mainwebsite- CC and here is what it says:

Message from the NSAPI plugin:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build date/time: Nov 10 2005 13:55:38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change Number: 673623

I live about 20 minutes from HO and the weather here isn't that bad. It is more rain than snow and nothing that should be causing computer problems.

Hopefully they'll get it figured out - and like someone mentioned above - if the problem is on their end - they'll take responsibility. At least you think they would - since it really wasn't our fault!

I'll hope that it gets fixed so everyone can submit shows. But now they're really gonna be backed up to start December...

I told my host today to expect 10-12 business days for her show to ship, I gave her fair warning for wanting to wait until the last day of the month to submit her show.The crazy part is you cannot even get onto pamperedchef.com or look at products on your personal website.

gosh
so glad I checked here first...I' am having problems as well...same error reading...and have to get 3 more submitted to hit the 6,000. I'm sure HO will extend it since their not open today if it doesn't get fixed..ughhhhh

:yuck::yuck::yuck:

AUGHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am $86 from level 1 SAT and I have a small show to submit that will put me over, but it won't let me!!! If it's not fixed soon I hope they make some accomodations for us tomorrow!

I was so relieved to see that it's a universal problem and not just me. This is my first show to submit on my new MacBook using the Mac version of P3! I was really worried that I didn't have something set up right.

can't submit my show either, oh well... we'll have to wait it out and see what happens.

Gosh I am hoping they are going to extend the date too since I have 2 shows to submit this afternoon and it would put me over the 3000 level and I really wanna hit that level since i have had to work so hard with catalog shows being flakes

pamperedval said:
I live about 20 minutes from HO and the weather here isn't that bad. It is more rain than snow and nothing that should be causing computer problems.

Hopefully they'll get it figured out - and like someone mentioned above - if the problem is on their end - they'll take responsibility. At least you think they would - since it really wasn't our fault!

I'll hope that it gets fixed so everyone can submit shows. But now they're really gonna be backed up to start December...

I was going to say the same thing---there's no big snow storm or bad weather yet. Nothing that would cause a problem. I can't seem to find the email, but didn't we get info in the weekly bites thing (I forget what they call it now) that they'll have staff in the tech support division today?? Does anyone still have that in their email? Can you post the info???

This is FRUSTRATING! I have three shows to still submit today. I NEED to do it!:mad::mad:

I'm having problems too. I was trying to submit before I went out of town today because I don't know if I will be back in time to submit by cut off time.
Sure hope they extend it because of all the problems.

I am having the same problem too. I have a November catalog show to submit today, but luckily it won't affect what level I'm at for SAT. I just cleared $3000 the last time I submitted.
I do have a question though. If I submit this Nov. catalog show on 12/1, I know that the host/guest specials for NOv. will still apply up to 12/15. But how does this work for SAT? Will it count towards NOvember or December? I looked at the fine print and all they say is that to count for NOvember, shows have to be held and submitted Nov. 1-30, and to count for December the shows have to be held and submitted Dec. 1-31. They don't mention November shows that are submitted in December. I am kinda hoping it would count towards December, but it sounds like my catty show won't count at all unless I get it submitted today!
(Of course, if they clear up the website problems, all of this will be a moot point.----crossing my fingers)
Does anyone know what wiill happen?
Thanks.

It's hit the UK website too! So glad I looked here first!
I have one more show for our SAT to submit... it's all keyed, I litterally just need to press submit!
I hope we get a decent extention, if it's only until 5pm tomorrow I'm screwed as I'm back at work full time now!

HO Tech support is available tonight. Not until 6pm CST so not yet. I have a recruit who has 4 shows to submit tonight with $1600 in sales so we are hoping this all gets figured out.

pamperedbecky said:
I was going to say the same thing---there's no big snow storm or bad weather yet. Nothing that would cause a problem. I can't seem to find the email, but didn't we get info in the weekly bites thing (I forget what they call it now) that they'll have staff in the tech support division today?? Does anyone still have that in their email? Can you post the info???

This is FRUSTRATING! I have three shows to still submit today. I NEED to do it!:mad::mad:

I can't even get my Yahoo mail to load up. It is timing out on me too. I was gonna go look for that tech line info from the newsletter and can't get to my e-mail either...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I also have closing info from a host. Guess that won't do me much good if P3 is not working. What a day huh?

Becky0216 said:
HO Tech support is available tonight. Not until 6pm CST so not yet. I have a recruit who has 4 shows to submit tonight with $1600 in sales so we are hoping this all gets figured out.

Awesome, thanks! I wonder if the website being down was something "planned" but not forwarded to us? THey'll be getting TONS of calls at 6 pm if this isn't resolved. Aaaahhhh!!!

I also have a bride with a wedding registry and today is the last day she can redeem her rewards, so she's freaking out a little. I would assume they'd make some exceptions for us with SAT sales and for this bride if they don't get things back up.

Becky0216 said:

Oops, one other question----I assume it's at the regular 888-OUR-CHEF number, right?

yes . That is correct.

I figured everyone would be talking about this. I submitted last night and went on to look if my show was showing as "received", and it wasn't there, yet. Then I tried later and nothing.

Well, I'll check back later.

JAE said:
I figured everyone would be talking about this. I submitted last night and went on to look if my show was showing as "received", and it wasn't there, yet. Then I tried later and nothing.

Well, I'll check back later.

Sometimes mine don't show up within 24 hours even when things are working. I submitted a show yesterday around 11 am and it shows it went through. I don't think it had shown up on the shipment status page when I was able to get on this morning.

I hope that if it doesn't come back up today that they will give us an extra day to submit our shows

oh...glad to read this thought it was just me!! I am $75.00 from level 3 ($3,000) and I have a 160.00 catalog show to put in..........it was going to put me over!! WWAAHHHOOOO

Hope they compensate us!!

I just tried to submit my show too!! same error!! I just had a customer call me and place
her order over the phone with me..just wanted to add another one in for the month...but looks like I will submit tomorrow--we have a really nasty cold rain here in NC..no snow so far...I hope PC is up soon..very frustrating!

I think that their server is down.
I got this message: No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF.

Does anyone know if they have issues like this on the last day off the month - do they extend the time we have to submit?

I had 1 last show to submit. I just slightly missed the 1500 SAT level, so I was hunting orders this weekend and just got the last order this morning to put me over! I will be SO frustrated if I can't submit!

Becky0216 said:

Unfortunately, this wouldn't help the consultants who are in Germany trying to submit shows (they are six hours ahead of EST)...but now that the whole system seems down, everyone is in a bind.

This is crazy how many consultants this will affect!
I submitted my Shows yesterday but in during SAT back in June - I had a problem with PP that wouldn't let me submit and I was just SCRATCHING by for the $3,500 level ---- so I feel for those who are affected right now :(

pckrissy said:
Yes, I don't know what else to do...HO is closed today ??? So frustrating!!

Heads up! I spoke with Brandon in Tech Support on Friday night (don't you just love him?? :love:). He told me for the first time ever they're going to have tech support open TONIGHT 6PM-12Mid CT.

So hopefully they'll get things up and running soon. I have a $1500 mystery host show to submit as well as a couple of other $300 shows.

legacypc46 said:
Unfortunately, this wouldn't help the consultants who are in Germany trying to submit shows (they are six hours ahead of EST)...but now that the whole system seems down, everyone is in a bind.

Yep... it's 10.42pm in the UK.
I want to go to bed, I also want to submit my show.
I can't do either, so I am making mincepies!

I was able to submit an individual order at about 1:30pm today...glad I was able to get that in...

I have a catalog show...my last one for Nov. that I need to submit for SAT!!! Hopefully things get straightened out soon!

It's finally up!!!!!!!!

Just submitted my show! :)

Yay! I just submitted my last show too.

Show submitted... mincepies out of the oven!
What's the bet it will now crash due to the number of people submitting?!

I just submitted a show (6:10 p.m. EST) w/no problem..said it was a success.

Mine still wont go through!!

pckrissy said:
Mine still wont go through!!

Mine either :cry:! Then I tried logging onto the home website and it's not up now!:grumpy:

<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Trouble Submitting Shows: Error During Updates - Possible PC Website Outage? </h2><p>1. Is anyone else having trouble submitting shows today?</p><p>Answer: It is possible that the Pampered Chef website is experiencing technical difficulties, which may be causing trouble with submitting shows. It is recommended to reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.</p><p>2. I am getting an error when I try to submit that states there is a failure during "checking for updates". What should I do?</p><p>Answer: This error message could indicate an issue with the Pampered Chef website. It is suggested to try submitting the shows at a later time or reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.</p><p>3. I can't get to the PC website either, what could be the problem?</p><p>Answer: It is possible that the Pampered Chef website is experiencing technical difficulties. You can check the Pampered Chef social media pages or reach out to their customer service team for further updates on the issue.</p><p>4. Is there anything I can do while the website is down to ensure my shows are submitted on time?</p><p>Answer: If the website is down, it may be helpful to keep a record of the shows you are trying to submit and reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance once the website is back up.</p><p>5. I am sending in my last two shows for SAT. What should I do if I am unable to submit them due to the website being down?</p><p>Answer: It is recommended to reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance in submitting your shows. They may have alternative methods for submitting shows during website outages.</p>

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Trouble Submitting Shows: Error During Updates - Possible PC Website Outage?

1. Is anyone else having trouble submitting shows today?

Answer: It is possible that the Pampered Chef website is experiencing technical difficulties, which may be causing trouble with submitting shows. It is recommended to reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.

2. I am getting an error when I try to submit that states there is a failure during "checking for updates". What should I do?

Answer: This error message could indicate an issue with the Pampered Chef website. It is suggested to try submitting the shows at a later time or reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance.

3. I can't get to the PC website either, what could be the problem?

Answer: It is possible that the Pampered Chef website is experiencing technical difficulties. You can check the Pampered Chef social media pages or reach out to their customer service team for further updates on the issue.

4. Is there anything I can do while the website is down to ensure my shows are submitted on time?

Answer: If the website is down, it may be helpful to keep a record of the shows you are trying to submit and reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance once the website is back up.

5. I am sending in my last two shows for SAT. What should I do if I am unable to submit them due to the website being down?

Answer: It is recommended to reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for further assistance in submitting your shows. They may have alternative methods for submitting shows during website outages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • clshirk