• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Showing Wedding Registry and Shop Online on My Pampered Chef Website

In summary, to troubleshoot issues with viewing your wedding registry on My Pampered Chef website, ensure that you are logged in and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. To add items to your registry, log in to your account, go to the "Shop" section, and click on the "Add to Registry" button for each item you want to add. You can also make your registry private and make purchases from a registry by searching for it in the "Shop" section. Additionally, you can add items from other websites to your registry by using the "Add to Registry" button on the "Manage Registry" page.
nay62
Gold Member
I finally have my first show on 6/29 (what a way to cut the end of month close..lol) and when I tried to connect the link to her fb event it isn't shown in my website.

Is it because of the upgrade or should I just contact HO?

Thanks

I'm guessing it's because you probably haven't qualified yet. You qualify when you've made $1250 in sales.

I would call Tech Support, since as a new consultant you're probably on the new web.

Thank you ladies :)

You are correct I haven't qualified yet and I will call tech support.

I've called Tech Support and you were correct Peggy, I have not quailifed yet but they did tell me what to do in the meantime (a bit of FYI just incase)

- On your website click on Our Products
- Go through the catalog until a product is found that you want to purchase and click on product
- Click on "how to purchase"
- Then you can type in host name

As always, thanks for the support!

Carmen

Also registries are not available right now.

1. Why am I having trouble viewing my wedding registry on My Pampered Chef website?

There could be several reasons for this. First, make sure you are logged in to your account. If you are logged in and still experiencing issues, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then refreshing the page. If the problem persists, contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

2. How do I add items to my wedding registry on My Pampered Chef website?

To add items to your wedding registry, log in to your account and navigate to the "Shop" section of the website. Find the items you would like to add and click on the "Add to Registry" button. You can also add items directly from their product pages by clicking on the "Add to Registry" button located next to the "Add to Cart" button.

3. Can I make my wedding registry private on My Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can make your wedding registry private. When creating your registry, you can choose to make it "Public" or "Private." If you choose "Private," only those with the direct link to your registry will be able to view it. You can also change the privacy settings of your registry at any time by going to the "Manage Registry" section of your account.

4. How do I make a purchase from a wedding registry on My Pampered Chef website?

To make a purchase from a wedding registry, go to the "Shop" section of the website and click on the "Find a Registry" link. Enter the name of the registrant or the event date to find the registry. Once you have found the registry, you can add items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process as usual.

5. Is it possible to add items from other websites to my wedding registry on My Pampered Chef website?

Yes, it is possible to add items from other websites to your wedding registry on My Pampered Chef website. To do this, you can use the "Add to Registry" button on the "Manage Registry" page. Simply copy and paste the URL of the item you want to add and click on the "Add to Registry" button. Note that the item must be available for purchase online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Jane the PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jane the PC
  • Heather Rogers