• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Finding Booking/Recruiting Catalog Labels on CC

In summary, to find booking/recruiting catalog labels on CC, log into your consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab. Then, click on "Catalogs" and select "Booking/Recruiting Catalog Labels" from the dropdown menu. You can customize the labels by clicking on the "Customize" button and can print up to 50 labels at a time. These labels can be used for both booking and recruiting purposes at no additional cost to consultants.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I cannot find the booking/recruiting catalog labels on CC. Any help?

Managing Your Business -> My Shows -> Working with Hosts. First option is the Booking/Recruiting stickers....not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I remembered seeing them the other day when I was getting another set of labels from CC.

Go to Managing Your Business>>My Shows>>Working With Hosts>>Booking/Recruiting Catalog Stickers.

You beat me Bobbi! :)

waiting the 30 seconds....

Thanks! I was looking in that area but not that far into it!

babywings76 said:
You beat me Bobbi! :)

waiting the 30 seconds....

muhhaahah....My goal in life. Simple ones. ;) I hate when I type up a full answer to a question, and by the time I submit it- 4 people have answered it, and usually much better than me. HAHA.

1. How do I find booking/recruiting catalog labels on CC?

To find booking/recruiting catalog labels on CC, log into your consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab. Then, click on "Catalogs" and select "Booking/Recruiting Catalog Labels" from the dropdown menu. This will bring up a list of all available labels that you can print.

2. Can I customize the booking/recruiting catalog labels on CC?

Yes, you can customize the booking/recruiting catalog labels on CC by clicking on the "Customize" button next to the label you want to use. This will allow you to add your own personal message or branding to the label before printing.

3. How many booking/recruiting catalog labels can I print at one time on CC?

You can print up to 50 booking/recruiting catalog labels at one time on CC. If you need to print more than 50, you will need to do multiple print runs.

4. Can I use the booking/recruiting catalog labels on CC for both booking and recruiting purposes?

Yes, the booking/recruiting catalog labels on CC can be used for both booking and recruiting purposes. You can choose which type of label you want to print when customizing the label.

5. Is there a cost to use the booking/recruiting catalog labels on CC?

No, there is no additional cost to use the booking/recruiting catalog labels on CC. They are available for all consultants to use as part of their subscription to the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb