• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Tropical Torte: Our Experience and Tips for Making the Perfect Dessert

In summary, to make the Delicious Tropical Torte, you will need 1 package of yellow cake mix, 1 can of crushed pineapple, 1 package of cream cheese, 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 container of whipped topping, and 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes. The preparation time is approximately 20 minutes and baking time is 30 minutes, followed by 1 hour of cooling and 2 hours of chilling. Substitutions can be made for the cake mix, pineapple, and cream cheese. To ensure the perfect torte, properly grease and flour the pan and allow the cake to cool completely before adding toppings. The torte should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and can be frozen
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Anyone try this yet? I do not know what i did... but i seem to have a lot of the filling left over. We have not eat it yet.. we will tomorrow... but hmm...

We did not have luck with the pineapple corer... maybe cause the pineapple was hard to get leveled.. but it was just smashing it and we had pineapple juice everywhere... i am not sure if i will offer this one or not... i initially thought i would....

what are your thoughts for those who have made it

I didn't have any problems with this! It was really great.

The pineapple corer is easier if you cut the pineapple in half and core each half. It has less distance to travel, but also, you have to rock the corer back and forth as you press down or it will just smush everywhere and make a mess.

What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Tropical Torte?

To make the Delicious Tropical Torte, you will need 1 package of yellow cake mix, 1 can of crushed pineapple, 1 package of cream cheese, 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 container of whipped topping, and 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.

How long does it take to make the Delicious Tropical Torte?

The preparation time for the Delicious Tropical Torte is about 20 minutes, and the baking time is approximately 30 minutes. It will then need to cool for at least 1 hour before adding the toppings and chilling for another 2 hours.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Delicious Tropical Torte?

Yes, you can substitute the yellow cake mix with a homemade cake recipe or use a different flavor such as vanilla or coconut. You can also use fresh pineapple instead of canned, and Greek yogurt instead of cream cheese for a healthier option.

How do I make sure the Delicious Tropical Torte comes out perfectly?

To ensure the Delicious Tropical Torte comes out perfectly, make sure to properly grease and flour the pan before pouring in the cake mix. Also, allow the cake to cool completely before adding the toppings and chilling. This will prevent the toppings from melting or sliding off.

How should I store the Delicious Tropical Torte?

The Delicious Tropical Torte should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will last for 3-4 days, but it is best to consume within 2 days for optimal freshness. You can also freeze the torte for up to 3 months, but make sure to thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • ChefNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies