• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious and easy ideas for a Tropical Show menu?

In summary, popular tropical-themed recipes for a Pampered Chef show include Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs, Mango Salsa, Key Lime Pie, Coconut Shrimp, and Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Vegetarian options include Grilled Veggie Skewers, Tropical Quinoa Salad, Coconut Curry Tofu, Pineapple Fried Rice, and Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers. There are also easy and quick tropical recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products such as Instant Pot Mango Chicken, Pineapple Slicer, and the Quick Slice. For drinks, options include Pina Colada Smoothie, Mango Mojito, Pineapple Coconut Water, Mango Lassi, and Tropical Sangria. Essential Pampered Chef products for preparing a
crysboo
I'm having a Tropical Show Sunday and I'm stuck on what to make. Since the host is a friend I told her I would demo one recipe and cook another ahead of time... the only problem is that I don't know what to make!:rolleyes:
She definately wants something with pineapples in it (which would also be good for me to use the pineapple cutter (and apple cutter).
If you know of any good/easy recipes let me know!:D

crysboo said:
I'm having a Tropical Show Sunday and I'm stuck on what to make. Since the host is a friend I told her I would demo one recipe and cook another ahead of time... the only problem is that I don't know what to make!:rolleyes:
She definately wants something with pineapples in it (which would also be good for me to use the pineapple cutter (and apple cutter).
If you know of any good/easy recipes let me know!:D

Pina Colada Upside Down Cake
Pineapple Salsa
Jerk Chicken Salad

There's an old theme show called Taste of the Tropics. Not sure if it's still on CC or not under the Theme Show Archive

the bbq chicken pizza has pineapples and it is really good...

How about the pineapple torte from Keep It Cool? It's easy to make, uses the pineapple wedger, and is quite yummy. I made this as one of two recipes at a show and the guests figured it out themselves.

Aloha Pizza!!!

Tropical Dream Trifle totally rocks and is in the files. (Lime, pineapple, banana, kiwis - yum.) You can make it "lite" or fat free, too.

Thanks for all of the great ideas! Now I just don't know which ones to choose -lol
:chef:

1. What are some popular tropical-themed recipes for a Pampered Chef show?

Some popular tropical-themed recipes for a Pampered Chef show include Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs, Mango Salsa, Key Lime Pie, Coconut Shrimp, and Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

2. Can you provide some vegetarian options for a tropical-themed Pampered Chef show?

Yes, some vegetarian options for a tropical-themed Pampered Chef show include Grilled Veggie Skewers, Tropical Quinoa Salad, Coconut Curry Tofu, Pineapple Fried Rice, and Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers.

3. Are there any easy and quick tropical recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are several easy and quick tropical recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products. Some options include Instant Pot Mango Chicken, Pineapple Slicer for fresh pineapple, and the Quick Slice for slicing fruits for a tropical fruit salad.

4. Can you suggest some refreshing drink recipes for a tropical-themed Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! Some refreshing drink recipes for a tropical-themed Pampered Chef show include Pina Colada Smoothie, Mango Mojito, Pineapple Coconut Water, Mango Lassi, and Tropical Sangria.

5. What Pampered Chef products are essential for preparing a tropical-themed menu?

For preparing a tropical-themed menu, some essential Pampered Chef products include the Quick Slice, Grilling Tool Set, Citrus Press, Food Chopper, and Pineapple Wedger.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • muffetts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Halle-Doodle