• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Tropical Show menu ideas???

crysboo

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2009
I'm having a Tropical Show Sunday and I'm stuck on what to make. Since the host is a friend I told her I would demo one recipe and cook another ahead of time... the only problem is that I don't know what to make!:rolleyes:
She definately wants something with pineapples in it (which would also be good for me to use the pineapple cutter (and apple cutter).
If you know of any good/easy recipes let me know!:D

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
I'm having a Tropical Show Sunday and I'm stuck on what to make. Since the host is a friend I told her I would demo one recipe and cook another ahead of time... the only problem is that I don't know what to make!:rolleyes:
She definately wants something with pineapples in it (which would also be good for me to use the pineapple cutter (and apple cutter).
If you know of any good/easy recipes let me know!:D

Pina Colada Upside Down Cake
Pineapple Salsa
Jerk Chicken Salad

There's an old theme show called Taste of the Tropics. Not sure if it's still on CC or not under the Theme Show Archive

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
How about the pineapple torte from Keep It Cool? It's easy to make, uses the pineapple wedger, and is quite yummy. I made this as one of two recipes at a show and the guests figured it out themselves.

LeslieSGI

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Tropical Dream Trifle totally rocks and is in the files. (Lime, pineapple, banana, kiwis - yum.) You can make it "lite" or fat free, too.

crysboo

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2009
Thanks for all of the great ideas! Now I just don't know which ones to choose -lol
:chef: