1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Tropical Show menu ideas???

1. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

I'm having a Tropical Show Sunday and I'm stuck on what to make. Since the host is a friend I told her I would demo one recipe and cook another ahead of time... the only problem is that I don't know what to make!:rolleyes:
    She definately wants something with pineapples in it (which would also be good for me to use the pineapple cutter (and apple cutter).
    If you know of any good/easy recipes let me know!:D

Jul 8, 2009
  2. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

Pina Colada Upside Down Cake
    Pineapple Salsa
    Jerk Chicken Salad

There's an old theme show called Taste of the Tropics. Not sure if it's still on CC or not under the Theme Show Archive

Jul 8, 2009
  3. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

the bbq chicken pizza has pineapples and it is really good...

4. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

How about the pineapple torte from Keep It Cool? It's easy to make, uses the pineapple wedger, and is quite yummy. I made this as one of two recipes at a show and the guests figured it out themselves.

Jul 8, 2009
  5. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Aloha Pizza!!!

Jul 8, 2009
  6. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

Tropical Dream Trifle totally rocks and is in the files. (Lime, pineapple, banana, kiwis - yum.) You can make it "lite" or fat free, too.

Jul 8, 2009
  7. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

Thanks for all of the great ideas! Now I just don't know which ones to choose -lol
    :chef:

Jul 8, 2009
Have something to add?