• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tropical Party Trivia: Tips and Ideas for a Fun and Festive Event!

In summary, the conversation is about hosting a tropical themed party and asking for suggestions and ideas for the demo and other activities. The speaker also asks about the leis and whether guests can keep them. Suggestions given include doing a demo on making tropical fruit salsa and smoothies, playing a game with tropical fruit, and letting guests keep the leis as a souvenir. The speaker also suggests having fun and enjoying the party.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I'm doing a tropical theme party next week and I'm trying to get an idea of what I'm going to do for a demo?! Anyone have trivia or an outline of what they've done? I could use all the suggestions I can get ;) This will be my first one, and I just want it to be a lot of fun!! I'm getting leis, umbrellas for their drinks, and some decor! Just out of curiosity, if I get leis for them, do I let them keep them or would you take them back?

Thanks again for any suggestions/advice, I'm still new to PC and trying to learn!! :)

Maybe try to find some trivia on Gilligan's Island or Lost...Good luck and have fun! I guess with the leis, either way...I'd say something along the lines of, "I'd love for you to take your leis home as a fun remembrance of tonight, but if you are just going to toss it, I'd like to have it back to reuse" I'm ALL about Recycling!

You could tell them that they only get to keep the lei if they place an order. :D

My guests liked this game. When I give out the lei's, I tell them "Hope you have a good time on your cruise tonight." I also have a frog that sings and plays music (a take off of the Co-co-mo song). I let it play a minute and have everybody get up and dance, like they were on the Ellen Show. Everybody laughs and has a good time!

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• HAWAII ISLAND VACATION GAME.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 414
Hi there! Congratulations on hosting your first party, that's so exciting! A tropical theme sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm sure your guests will love it. As for your demo, I have a few suggestions that may help. You could do a demo on making a tropical fruit salsa using our Manual Food Processor. It's a quick and easy recipe that incorporates a lot of fresh ingredients and flavors. You could also do a demo on making tropical smoothies using our Deluxe Cooking Blender. It's a great way to showcase the versatility of the product and how it can be used for both hot and cold recipes. As for trivia, you could do a game where guests have to guess the tropical fruit based on its appearance or taste. And for the leis, I would suggest letting your guests keep them as a fun souvenir from the party. It's a small gesture that they will appreciate. Best of luck with your party, and don't forget to have fun! :)

What is "Tropical Party Trivia"?

"Tropical Party Trivia" is a fun and interactive game from Pampered Chef that is perfect for any tropical-themed party or gathering. It includes a variety of trivia questions related to tropical destinations, food, and culture.

How many players can participate in "Tropical Party Trivia"?

The game is designed for 2 to 8 players, making it a great option for small or large groups.

What types of questions are included in "Tropical Party Trivia"?

The game includes a mix of multiple choice, true or false, and open-ended questions to keep the game interesting and engaging. The questions cover a range of topics such as geography, history, cuisine, and pop culture related to tropical regions.

Is "Tropical Party Trivia" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for all ages. However, younger players may need some assistance from adults for certain questions.

Can "Tropical Party Trivia" be played more than once?

Absolutely! The game comes with over 100 different questions, so you can play it multiple times without repeating the same questions. You can also mix and match questions from different rounds to keep the game fresh and exciting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mary Chapin
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mailgirl1978
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies