• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Boosted Trivet Sales to Help Feed America During the Holidays?

In summary, a trivet is a heat-resistant mat or stand used to protect surfaces from hot dishes or pans. Purchasing a trivet from Pampered Chef helps support Feeding America by donating a portion of the proceeds to the non-profit organization. There are various styles and sizes of trivets available for purchase, and they can also be used for decorative purposes or as a non-slip surface. Trivets make great gifts and can be personalized, and purchasing one from Pampered Chef supports a good cause.
kewaters
has anyone this year, or in years past, done anythign this time of year to increase trivet sales/round up sales? I was just thinking christmas is an especially rough time of year to be without food, and what a great email blitz to send out. the trivet is a great gift for anyone on your list and also donates money to your local food bank. if anyone ahs done anythign like this and has a flyer and/or pointers, i'd be interested in seeing. thanks!

I give trivets to everyone Mailmen,UPS,Fed Ex,My hosts,Crossing Guards,anyone you give a small gift to. Some I also tell, that I'm double gifting, they are getting a beautiful trivet & the local food bank is getting 2.00 which goes a LONG way in feeding the homeless & children as well...

Great idea Ginger428! Thanks for sharing!

The money from the trivets doesn't go directly to your local food bank, like the round up donations do. It's sent to Feeding America HQ, and they distribute it as necessary, including using it for operating expenses. It's a small but important distinction.

thanks for the clarification chefann

1. What is a trivet and how does it work?

A trivet is a small, heat-resistant mat or stand used to protect countertops or tabletops from hot dishes or pans. It works by providing a barrier between the hot item and the surface underneath, preventing any damage or scorch marks.

2. How does purchasing a trivet from Pampered Chef help support Feeding America?

Pampered Chef has partnered with Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to fight hunger in the United States. For every trivet sold, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds to Feeding America to help provide meals to those in need.

3. Are there different styles or sizes of trivets available for purchase?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of trivets in different sizes and styles to fit your needs. From silicone trivets that can be used in the microwave or oven, to wooden trivets for a rustic touch, there is something for everyone.

4. Can trivets be used for anything other than hot dishes?

Yes, trivets can also be used as a decorative piece or to hold other items such as candles, plants, or serving dishes. They can also be used as a non-slip surface for cutting boards or mixing bowls.

5. Can I purchase a trivet as a gift for someone?

Definitely! Trivets make great gifts for any occasion. You can even add a personal touch by choosing a trivet with a special design or pattern that you know the recipient will love. Plus, by purchasing from Pampered Chef, you are also supporting a good cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
MeesMom3
  • tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies