• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trivet sales/feeding america

kewaters

May 18, 2009
has anyone this year, or in years past, done anythign this time of year to increase trivet sales/round up sales? I was just thinking christmas is an especially rough time of year to be without food, and what a great email blitz to send out. the trivet is a great gift for anyone on your list and also donates money to your local food bank. if anyone ahs done anythign like this and has a flyer and/or pointers, i'd be interested in seeing. thanks!

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
I give trivets to everyone Mailmen,UPS,Fed Ex,My hosts,Crossing Guards,anyone you give a small gift to. Some I also tell, that I'm double gifting, they are getting a beautiful trivet & the local food bank is getting 2.00 which goes a LONG way in feeding the homeless & children as well...

kewaters

May 18, 2009
Great idea Ginger428! Thanks for sharing!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
The money from the trivets doesn't go directly to your local food bank, like the round up donations do. It's sent to Feeding America HQ, and they distribute it as necessary, including using it for operating expenses. It's a small but important distinction.

kewaters

May 18, 2009
thanks for the clarification chefann

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sara Dawn
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views