1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Trivet sales/feeding america

1. kewaters

kewaters Member

has anyone this year, or in years past, done anythign this time of year to increase trivet sales/round up sales? I was just thinking christmas is an especially rough time of year to be without food, and what a great email blitz to send out. the trivet is a great gift for anyone on your list and also donates money to your local food bank. if anyone ahs done anythign like this and has a flyer and/or pointers, i'd be interested in seeing. thanks!

Dec 10, 2009
  2. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I give trivets to everyone Mailmen,UPS,Fed Ex,My hosts,Crossing Guards,anyone you give a small gift to. Some I also tell, that I'm double gifting, they are getting a beautiful trivet & the local food bank is getting 2.00 which goes a LONG way in feeding the homeless & children as well...

Dec 10, 2009
  3. kewaters

kewaters Member

Great idea Ginger428! Thanks for sharing!

Dec 10, 2009
  4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Anytime.....:D

Dec 10, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The money from the trivets doesn't go directly to your local food bank, like the round up donations do. It's sent to Feeding America HQ, and they distribute it as necessary, including using it for operating expenses. It's a small but important distinction.

Dec 10, 2009
  6. kewaters

kewaters Member

thanks for the clarification chefann

Dec 11, 2009
Have something to add?