• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!

In summary, "Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!" is a heartwarming children's book by Penny Hollander Feldman about a little girl who wants to surprise her mother with a special gift. The author also wrote other popular children's books such as "The Happy Birthday Present" and "The Secret Garden Party". The main theme of the book is thoughtfulness and the joy of giving, and it is suitable for children ages 4-8, although readers of all ages can appreciate its message. "Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!" can be purchased online or at local bookstores.
Ginger428
Gold Member
I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE my job!! I just got a card from Marla, with a pin which is a small scale of our Trivet!! What an Awesome Company!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I got mine today. I really like the pins

Received mine today too! I had the heart one from last year already on the strap of my sling bag. I had to move up some other pins & put this one above the heart one. The "bling" helps get people to ask what all the pins are for. LOL I have 4 of the NC pins (Excellence Awards, the top recruiter, the MORE logo and my 3 year pin) on there too.

What is "Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!"?

"Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!" is a book by author Penny Hollander Feldman. It is a heartwarming story about a little girl named Marla who wants to surprise her mother with a special gift.

Who is the author of "Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!"?

The author of "Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!" is Penny Hollander Feldman. She is also the author of other children's books such as "The Happy Birthday Present" and "The Secret Garden Party".

What is the main theme of "Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!"?

The main theme of "Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!" is the importance of thoughtfulness and the joy of giving to others. It also highlights the special bond between a mother and daughter.

Is "Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!" suitable for all ages?

"Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!" is recommended for children ages 4-8. However, readers of all ages can enjoy the heartwarming message of the story.

Where can I purchase "Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!"?

"Marla Surprises Me with a Trivet Pin!" can be purchased online at major book retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It may also be available at local bookstores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ange13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • PamperedChefDebi