• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Ideas for Aftercare: Let's Help Missy!

In summary, a parent is looking for a fundraiser idea for their child's aftercare program. They suggest selling trivets and donating a portion of the sales to the school. Another person suggests using a kitchen show to raise money and donating the commission to the school. They also recommend using the round up from the heart trivet as an incentive for teachers.
MissyPC
Hello EveryoneTrying to think of an easy fundraiser to test out as my first one. My son's aftercare is pretty large. I was thinking of having each child sell a minimum of 10 trivets so each child would bring in $95 of sales. There are approximately 50 kids.I am thinking that if this is successful. The total raised would be $712.50 (15%) of total sales and then I would give (5%) of my commissions ($237.50) which would give the school an additional $950.00 I THINK THIS IS RIGHT, IT IS MY FIRST TRY.I was wondering if anyone thinks that this is ok to do. Any suggestions on it? If I did receive 500 orders for trivets, is that too much same products for pampered chef?I was going to play up that around the holidays you can give to two causes..the school of course and then the round up from the heart trivet. Any help is appreciated?Missy

Wow. I can't imagine getting 500 orders for trivets. No one has ever ordered them from me since they became cork.
If you can do this I think it would work for you as a fundraiser.

I would suggest using the kitchen show to raise money. I am a teacher and I did a fundraiser for a teacher who needed to raise money to pay for medical bills. We did a kitchen show and raised over $400. I did a show in my classroom and the teacher passed out catalogs and order forms to the other teachers at our school. I collected the orders and had the teachers pay me. I then entered the orders and the teacher earned free and discounted products. It was a great success and the teacher was very happy with the money she earned.I would suggest doing the same thing. Have the kids bring in the orders and money. You enter the orders and the school earns free and discounted products. You can then donate the money made from the show to the school. You can also donate the commission you earn to the school. I would suggest using the round up from the heart trivet as an incentive for the teachers. If they get $100 in orders, they can get the trivet for free.Good luck!Have something to add?

1. What is the best way to promote our fundraising event for Missy's aftercare?

The best way to promote your fundraising event is through social media, such as creating a Facebook event page and sharing it with your friends and family. You can also reach out to local businesses and community organizations to spread the word.

2. Can we customize the products for our fundraising event?

Yes, you can customize the products for your fundraising event by adding personalized labels or stickers to the packaging. This will make the products more unique and appealing to potential buyers.

3. Are there any minimum order requirements for the fundraising products?

There are no minimum order requirements for our fundraising products. You can order as many or as few products as you need for your event.

4. How much of the proceeds from the fundraising event will go towards Missy's aftercare?

For fundraising events, we offer a 20-25% commission on the total sales. This means that for every product sold, 20-25% of the proceeds will go towards Missy's aftercare.

5. Can we host a virtual fundraising event for Missy's aftercare?

Yes, you can absolutely host a virtual fundraising event for Missy's aftercare. Our products can be easily promoted and sold online, making it a convenient option for those who are unable to attend an in-person event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tvanhowling