• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PHILL Rewards: Triple Points on May 6th - Submit Shows Now!

you hit one of the triple points dates!I submitted a show on the 10th and got the points.Awesome!I just got a call from Phil, and apparently I am one of the lucky ones who hit a triple points day! I submitted a show on the 10th and got the points.Awesome!
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I just got a call from PHILL ( recording ) Triple points so far was
Thursday May 6th Yuk I submited shows on May 1,4 ,5 so far

yuck as well...I had parties on the 3, 5, 9, 10 ugh!!!! oh well...month still not over...push forward and roll the dice.

3girls said:
yuck as well...I had parties on the 3, 5, 9, 10 ugh!!!! oh well...month still not over...push forward and roll the dice.

It actually goes by the day the show was submitted, not the day it was held. There are still six days left - you may hit one of them yet when you submit.

I HAD a show on Thursday but I submitted it on Monday..ugh! oh well better luck next time I guess

YEY, I submitted 1 on the 6th! Too bad it was only a $200 show! :(

Great Job Heather...you got 400 points that you wouldn't have had. Sharon...those were the days that I submitted. I was just hoping it was for the 5th not the 6th because I had an almost $900 show. Thanks for the reminder on the day show submitted. Looking forward to the rest of May and then filling the rest of my June schedule. Good luck everyone for the rest of the months for triple points!!!!

Okay now I received that call too and apparently I am really lost (no surprise) LOL.
I for some reason was thinking that this "whole" month was triple points but I am now realizing that there are key dates unbeknownst to us that are only available for triple points? And they are only available through the 15th is that correct now????

smart2cook said:
Okay now I received that call too and apparently I am really lost (no surprise) LOL.
I for some reason was thinking that this "whole" month was triple points but I am now realizing that there are key dates unbeknownst to us that are only available for triple points? And they are only available through the 15th is that correct now????

Almost. The promotion runs through the end of the month, but yes, they are drawing random dates, and show submitted on those dates will get triple points. Per the message, there will be 6 more dates pulled.

I have one to submit, so we'll shall see!

Oh my gosh! One of my new recruits submitted TWO shows on the 6th! Total was $2,092.52 BEFORE the triple points! She just earned $6,277.56 for that day! :D Everyone else on our team who's submitted shows this month missed the date, but I'm super excited for the one member of my team! :D

Fantastic sheila!!!!! Congrats to your team mate!!!! Way to go!!!!!

I had a $450 show submitted that day!

I happened to close a fundraiser where I was giving my percentage to the cause of the camp fundraiser for my church. $1500+ show....Yahoo

I submitted a tiny show on the 6th. Woo hooo! Hey, triple points on a small show make it a fairly decent show point-wise.

I submitted an $1160 show! Yay!

I submitted on the 5th, 7th, and 9th. Oh well, hopefully one of them will be my fundraiser that I will submit later this month.

Congratulations to everyone that did submit on the first day of the triple points awarded. This is very exciting and I too am hopeful that one of my shows lands on one of the remaining dates-won't be for lack of trying LOL!

submitted 1400 on the 4th...so sad...oh well! Here's to fingers crossed for later in the month

I submitted a $320 catalog show and $47 individual order on the 6th -- yay!!

I'd think it'd be safe to assume that May 15 will NOT be a triple points day. Imagine all the points they'd be giving away, as everyone will be submitting to get the cool and serve tray. :)

Neither will the 31st be one.

If anyone hears today from Phil again, make sure you post!!! I hate waiting to find out what the points day was while I'm at work! They wait forever to put out the new PC Newswire!!!

Submitted 2 shows last week on the 12th & 15th - Fingers Crossed! :thumbup:

Monday & Wednesday

just got the call - may 10 and 12

I had a shoe submit on the 12th 406.00 so I'll take the 1218 points

Oh wow, I just got a call saying the 10th and 12th!!! I submitted my only show on the 10th!!! How cool is that.

hmmmm, now that I am thinking about this - was I suppose to register this show beforehand? LOL

$447 on the 10th for me!!!!!! That's 1341 points. I'll take it!!!!

I don't think you have to do anything special, as long as it is a May show.

Congrats all, I had a show on the 11th and the 13th, bummer!

StacieB said:
Congrats all, I had a show on the 11th and the 13th, bummer!

Yeah, that's usually what happens to me on these things. I always guess the wrong days. Personally I don't like this kind of promotion. What happened to EARNING stuff? I wish they'd say something like triple points if you have a show XX day and submit it by xx day and TELL US the days. Then we'd be earning it. This is just a gamble and I don't like to gamble. I guess it's because I never win when I do. That being said, I WILL be the one leaving Chicago with a new car this July! :p

Got a $1,000 show in on the 12th at 11:30 pm. It was worth staying up for that one. I knew the 13th wouldn't be a triple points day.

Wonder what the dates from this week will be? I love trying to analyze these things and have some guesses but I'm not always right.

Wonder how much they're paying "Phil" to make the recordings?

Becca_in_MD said:
Wonder how much they're paying "Phil" to make the recordings?

My guess is that he is a HO employee and it just falls into a fun part of his job for now.

YIPPEE!! Submitted TWO shows on the 10th....$474.17 & $526.50. I so want Hawaii. I'll take Toronto (been there quite a few times already) but have never been to Hawaii.

chef131doreen said:
I had a shoe submit on the 12th 406.00 so I'll take the 1218 points

I'm not sure that shoes count. LOL! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It's so very easy to do that. Clearly you had fancy footwear on your mind. :D

Speculating here.....

So far TP has been on a Monday, Wed & Thurs.
That leaves a Sunday, Tues, Fri & Sat.
Hmmm...I am betting the next TP days will fall
on those days.

BTW, I love the thought of random TP days.
Some get them...some don't...but hey..it's fun
to know we ALL have a chance. Yes, it's the luck
of the draw but whatever PC gives to us I am
grateful for. :love:

Caressa, with all that thought on the days do you count cards in Vages?

Liquid Sky said:
Speculating here.....

So far TP has been on a Monday, Wed & Thurs.
That leaves a Sunday, Tues, Fri & Sat.
Hmmm...I am betting the next TP days will fall
on those days.

BTW, I love the thought of random TP days.
Some get them...some don't...but hey..it's fun
to know we ALL have a chance. Yes, it's the luck
of the draw but whatever PC gives to us I am
grateful for. :love:

You would think that but don't plan on it. Last time they did triple points, they did double up on one or two days of the week.

I love your attitude, Caressa! :)

Becca_in_MD said:
You would think that but don't plan on it. Last time they did triple points, they did double up on one or two days of the week.

Yes I understand and know that. I am not
counting on anything. We are having fun with
this....so it's fine.

chef131doreen said:
Caressa, with all that thought on the days do you count cards in Vages?

LOL..not quite. Just having fun. I SHOULD be emailing hosts but I am focused on TP days. rofl

raebates said:
I love your attitude, Caressa! :)

Thanks Rae! I just don't understand people complaining how it's not "fair" to do a lottery for TP days. I didn't hit any days yet but I aint cryin'...yet. lol j/k

I love the tp days you never know when they are going to hit. I wish I count on figuring the days
maybe you on to somthing though Caressa

No shows submitted last week but I'm submitting one every day this week (two today!) so I should hit something!

Liquid Sky said:
LOL..not quite. Just having fun. I SHOULD be emailing hosts but I am focused on TP days. rofl

I'm having fun, too, and was thinking exactly what you posted about which days are likely. That's why I said what I did about them doing two days twice last time, reminding myself outloud about not assuming too much. Sounds like we should go to Vegas together to count cards, though my ADD would kick in after the first hand. I can't even keep track of cards in spades anymore.

Triple points are helping make up for the blizzard during double points in Feb. I'm so far off track for Maui that my only hope is Toronto now.

Becca_in_MD said:
I'm having fun, too, and was thinking exactly what you posted about which days are likely. That's why I said what I did about them doing two days twice last time, reminding myself outloud about not assuming too much. Sounds like we should go to Vegas together to count cards, though my ADD would kick in after the first hand. I can't even keep track of cards in spades anymore.

Triple points are helping make up for the blizzard during double points in Feb. I'm so far off track for Maui that my only hope is Toronto now.

LOL! Both your and my ADD would be one neat pair in Vegas!
But I know what you are saying, the TP is so random and I do
remember past times they would have them on the same day, weeks
apart.

Just saw on the newswire (for Canada - but up to this point our dates have been the same as the US) that triple points dates last week were May 16 and 21.

I'm really striking out so far - I've submitted 5 shows, but haven't managed to hit any of the triple points! Oh well, still 2 more chances! Fingers are crossed, because I could really use those extra points! :)

Thanks for the heads up. Shoot, didn't get either of those. Got 5 cooking shows to close out, submitting one right now. Odds are that I'll hit one this week. I was hoping there would only be one day last week and the rest this week. Getting greedy :) I already hit 2 days.

I hope they're not doing those recorded calls again today.

Yup, same in the US - 16 and 21. Newswire is on CC.

ahhh nuts. i submitted the 15th and the 18th....
did you guys have better luck?

<H2> What is the PHILL Rewards program?</H2><p>The PHILL Rewards program is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef to reward consultants for submitting shows and growing their business.</p><H2> When is the triple points promotion for PHILL Rewards?</H2><p>The triple points promotion for PHILL Rewards will take place on Thursday, May 6th. This means that for every show you submit on that day, you will earn three times the usual amount of points.</p><H2> How do I participate in the triple points promotion on May 6th?</H2><p>In order to participate in the triple points promotion, you must submit shows on May 6th. Simply log into your consultant account and submit your shows on that day to earn triple points.</p><H2> I have already submitted shows earlier this month. Will they count towards the triple points promotion?</H2><p>No, unfortunately only shows submitted on May 6th will be eligible for triple points. However, any shows you submit on that day will earn triple points, even if you have already submitted them earlier in the month.</p><H2> What if I am unable to submit shows on May 6th?</H2><p>If you are unable to submit shows on May 6th, don't worry! There will be more opportunities in the future to earn triple points. Keep an eye out for future promotions and be sure to take advantage of them when they come up.</p>

What is the PHILL Rewards program?

The PHILL Rewards program is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef to reward consultants for submitting shows and growing their business.

When is the triple points promotion for PHILL Rewards?

The triple points promotion for PHILL Rewards will take place on Thursday, May 6th. This means that for every show you submit on that day, you will earn three times the usual amount of points.

How do I participate in the triple points promotion on May 6th?

In order to participate in the triple points promotion, you must submit shows on May 6th. Simply log into your consultant account and submit your shows on that day to earn triple points.

I have already submitted shows earlier this month. Will they count towards the triple points promotion?

No, unfortunately only shows submitted on May 6th will be eligible for triple points. However, any shows you submit on that day will earn triple points, even if you have already submitted them earlier in the month.

What if I am unable to submit shows on May 6th?

If you are unable to submit shows on May 6th, don't worry! There will be more opportunities in the future to earn triple points. Keep an eye out for future promotions and be sure to take advantage of them when they come up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jenniferm
  • Jennie4PC