• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Concert Dates: June 16, 18 & 21

In summary, the four people who scored points in the last week were Grace, Ginger, John, and Theresa. Grace and Ginger both had shows submitted on the 18th, while John and Theresa had shows submitted on the 20th. All four of them hit the bonus level 3 in the last week.
pkd09
Silver Member
Dates are: June 16, 18 & 21.

Whoo Whoo I put in a show 827.77 that gives me 2483 in points

Bummer, none for me!

LOL! I submitted over $1,300 in sales on Monday, June 22.

Yea!!!! I had a show turned in on the 16th for $904 and one on the 21st sent in for $454! I always hated this "random" thing, but now it's not so bad....LOL!

raebates said:
LOL! I submitted over $1,300 in sales on Monday, June 22.

My host was going to close on the 21st, but being fathers day I left it till Mon.....:cry:

What's really sad, Ginger, is that I closed those shows on Sunday. We simply got home late, so I waited until Monday morning to submit them.

Congratulations everyone!

raebates said:
what's really sad, ginger, is that i closed those shows on sunday. We simply got home late, so i waited until monday morning to submit them.

oh no!! Ouch!!!

I can't believe it I closed one on the 17th and the 20th I was going to do the one on the 17th the 18th but I decided to submit the night before and then the one on the 20th I was going to submit it on the 21st but being with father's day I was out all day so I ended up having to do it the day before :( gosh should of went with my 1st thought lol oh well...... congrats to all who got the points.

I closed on the 20 and 22nd. 2 more dates this next week, I'll let you all know when I submit my next show, so you can all submit the next day... :)

I had a small $186 show submitted on the 16th. YIPPEE!!! I've never hit any of those bonus days, so I'll take it! I still have 3 to submit this month, so maybe I'll get lucky again!

Okay, I totally just peed in my office chair-I submitted 3 shows on the 18th and when I do the math they will give me 7570 points. OH MY GOSH!!!! I wanted to hit level 3 by conference and was thinking that I would be about 3000 away but now.....:)
Totally flying on cloud nine right now.

Congrats to all of you.
Personally I hate these types of incentives. It's all chance. I didn't get any last time and none this time either. Sucks for me!!

WOO HOO! Congrats Grace! You go girl! I was stoked thinking I submitted on the 21st but it was 10:49pm on the 20th. :( I'm amazed I accomplished submitting my first show - I cannot imagine it being a triple points day on top of it.

Congrats to all who scored big!

Congrats to all of you who earned triple points!! I'm so super jealous right now. I only had 1 show this month so far and I said to my hubby on Father's Day that i really really needed to submit my show on Sunday. But when I tried to close, I had the wrong past host discount # submitted in PP and I was getting frustrated. It was way too late to call my director to ask for help so i left it until Monday. *cry* I hate when i just have that feeling too! Damn.

My two hosts have been dragging their feet for A WEEK!!!!! So I missed them all. Sad. Sigh, oh well. I have two shows this weekend so I'm still in the running.

(I can't really complain, I got a 700 show on the first one - the 11th I think)

I hit the 16th with 505 and the 18th with 1260 - YES; That actually puts me close to being on track for level 2 (except for recruiting 4 (I have 1 qualified recruit now).

Beth1170 said:
Congrats to all of you.
Personally I hate these types of incentives. It's all chance. I didn't get any last time and none this time either. Sucks for me!!

I agree. I'm more than PO'd. :mad:

I had on online order of $40 dollars on the 18th. So at least I got something.

Do online orders count too? I have a couple of those that I know are coming before the end of the month, might get a little more.........

I had shows submitted 15th & 20th and an online order on the 14th! Oh well! I am happy that my show the 12th got the triple points! I only have one more and that is a fundraiser that I hope does well! I finally got the mini-catalogs out TODAY and it closes on the 30th! ARGH!

Shoot! I had a show that was supposed to close on the 18th but the host didn't get back to me with her order. She's a close family friend so I didn't bug her. In fact, she called me Friday but then the total came up different from what she said she thought it was (I was writing down her order since I didn't have my computer with me when she called) so I waited! I could have done the 18th or the 20th!

haha how do I KEEP missing these by ONE day!
just my luck this month :)

I submitted a smallish show on the 21st ($255), but it's the first time I've hit a bonus day every, so I'm psyched!

Have a couple more shows to submit yet, so I'm hoping I'll hit another day, too!

I submitted my one and only show that held this month on the 17th :(

I got triple points on 550 in sales. Pushes me over 20000 in points for the year. Too bad I'm not doing parties anymore & letting PC go. No trip earned on catalog shows!

dang... I miss by 1 day again...

As of 6/29/2009, what are the dates for triple points??? Are there still days available...because there's only 7. Let me know...thanks!

ilove2cookpc said:
As of 6/29/2009, what are the dates for triple points??? Are there still days available...because there's only 7. Let me know...thanks!

There are two left to be announced.

1. What are the June concert dates?

The June concert dates are June 16, 18, and 21.

2. When are the June concert dates?

The June concert dates are June 16, 18, and 21.

3. What days of the week are the June concert dates?

The June concert dates fall on a Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

4. Is there a specific time for the June concert dates?

The time for the June concert dates may vary, but they typically start in the evening.

5. Where will the June concerts take place?

The location of the June concerts may vary, but they are typically held at a concert venue or outdoor amphitheater.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine