• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss Out on Triple Points for March 10th Shows?

In summary, "Triple Points" for March 10 Shows is a special promotion where customers can earn three times the normal amount of points towards free products. This promotion is only available for shows held on March 10. To earn Triple Points for March 10 Shows, simply attend a show on March 10 and make a purchase. Each dollar spent will earn you three points instead of the usual one point. This promotion is not applicable for online purchases and can be stacked with other promotions and discounts. Triple Points can also be used towards host rewards, making it a great opportunity for hosts to earn even more rewards for hosting a show on March 10.
Robynchefcanada
Well. I just saw the 1st date for the triple points on shows submitted... and of course it was the 10th.. and I put a $1000 show on the 9th.. JUST my luck...

I had two hosts that were going to be completed on the tenth for submission, but they prolonged their parties, so I am sol on that date too, when I was going to have 2 submitted... oh well, maybe the next pick will be my lucky day...

:( Me too - but at least I did't miss out on the sales, just the extra points...

my $1200+ show went in on the 10th WOOHOO

My $900.00 show went through on the 10th. Yahoo!!!
Hope my $1,100.00 gets triple points today... keeping my fingers crossed.

I keep having a feeling that today is a triple point day. Probably because my host that was supposed to closse today will now be closing sat.

I submitted shows on the 8th, 9th, and 13th. And I fear that may be all for this month. I have 2 other catty shows, but who knows if they will come through for me. Then I have a show next Saturday, I should be able to get her to close by the 30th/31st. But I doubt HO will pick the last 2 days of the month to reward people. ;)

I was supposed to have a show close that night but my host couldn't confirm her free stuff so I closed my fair sales of $707 that night. :)

Where can we find what days they have chosen?

It's in the PC Newswire that comes on Tuesday. It announces the previous week's dates.

Today is TUESDAY!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

1. What are "Triple Points" for March 10 Shows?

"Triple Points" for March 10 Shows is a special promotion where customers can earn three times the normal amount of points towards free products. This promotion is only available for shows held on March 10.

2. How do I earn Triple Points for March 10 Shows?

To earn Triple Points for March 10 Shows, simply attend a show on March 10 and make a purchase. Each dollar spent will earn you three points instead of the usual one point.

3. Can I earn Triple Points for online purchases on March 10?

No, Triple Points for March 10 Shows is only applicable for in-person purchases made at shows held on March 10. Online purchases will not be eligible for Triple Points.

4. Are Triple Points for March 10 Shows stackable with other promotions?

Yes, Triple Points for March 10 Shows can be stacked with other promotions and discounts. This means you can earn even more points towards free products during this special promotion.

5. Can I use Triple Points for March 10 Shows towards host rewards?

Yes, any Triple Points earned for March 10 Shows can be used towards host rewards. This is a great opportunity for hosts to earn even more rewards for hosting a show on March 10.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Symara
  • NooraK