• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Triple Points Offer for June - Earn and Book Now!

points for cooking shows only. That's what I was thinking...but, I just went on CC and in small print at the bottom it says triple...points for cooking shows only.
Liquid Sky
I am so flippin' excited about the triple points we can earn in June! :thumbup:

Oh yeah, I will totally be on the phone to book the heck out of June :D

Right now I have 7 shows on the calander and 1 catty show going. I still have a girl who said she anted to book a show just needs to look at her calendar. So I am hoping to get some of those triple point days to help cover for those months that are kind of slow

I am also REALLY excited!!! I squealed when I read the e-mail. I have 6 shows in June right now and I'm makin' more calls tomorrow!!!!

I sooo need those points! My goal is to have 10 cooking shows in June and 5 catty shows. I am 1/2 way there :D

This just may do it for me, I am soooo excited. I have 12 shows and 2 catalog shows currently on the books. I really wanted a strong June because of Sell-a-Thon so this is just a double incentive. I have never earned a PC trip so I am working hard to finally get my first one. This company is so awesome. They give us every opportunity to succeed. :love:

Girls, you are rockin'!! Want to share some of those shows with me.....I'd be happy to help!:D

Great job! You've motivated me to try and book some more!!

Jolie - you crack me up!!!

I'm excited...and hoping the selected triple point dates are top heavy for the first part of the month! :)

I have 7 shows in June - and that's about all I can do, since we are gone from the 19th to the 30th on vacation....

Becky you are bound to hit at least one!

Anything to bring you a ray of sunshine Crystal. ;)

Wow, Becky D.....you are a rockstar! You have a full schedule despite having vacation! Great job....alright, now I know I can do better....if a vacation doesn't slow you down, you've left no excuses for me who has the whole month ahead. :)

Here's hoping we ALL have a few shows with triple points!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Anything to bring you a ray of sunshine Crystal. ;)

Wow, Becky D.....you are a rockstar! You have a full schedule despite having vacation! Great job....alright, now I know I can do better....if a vacation doesn't slow you down, you've left no excuses for me who has the whole month ahead. :)

Here's hoping we ALL have a few shows with triple points!

Naahhh - just learned over the years to book heavy the first part of June...because I've made it a goal of mine to NEVER pay for products I could have earned for free, and we always are on vacation the last part of the month.:)

The good thing is that many people want the last part of June, and so they get pushed into July! I already have 5 shows in the first 2 weeks of July - so I'll be earning the special Mystery Apron and Tablecloth too! :D

Sweet!

How long have you been with PC?

I already have an early June cancellation.:cry: But, the host is having complications, so I totally understand....trying to see if I can connect with her and find a referral....wish me luck!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Sweet!

How long have you been with PC?

I already have an early June cancellation.:cry: But, the host is having complications, so I totally understand....trying to see if I can connect with her and find a referral....wish me luck!

I started in November of '02.

In June of '04, I had a baby after a difficult pregnancy - and that year, I didn't earn ANY of the new Fall Products. He came early, and I hadn't planned my June well. I decided then that it would never happen again!

I'm here to earn money, not spend it - so if PC gives me the opportunity to earn products, I should be working my business hard enough to earn them!

Good Luck with your referral! Keep working on booking shows - You still have time to fill June!

are the triple points for all types of shows, or just cooking shows? I thought my email said cooking shows, but I may be mistaken...
Jen

jross93 said:
are the triple points for all types of shows, or just cooking shows? I thought my email said cooking shows, but I may be mistaken...
Jen

The flyer says "Cooking Shows". So I don't think any other show is going to count.

DessertDivaFL said:
The flyer says "Cooking Shows". So I don't think any other show is going to count.

That's what I was thinking...but, I just went on CC and in small print at the bottom it says triple points on all comminsionable sales....so, I'm confused! I know the last time they did triple points, it was on all sales....hmmm
Jen

The e-mail I received specifically states cooking shows.

This is from the June CN - and the printable brochure available on CC: (I bolded the parts that answer the question....)

Note: Shows must be held, and individual orders placed, June 1–30 and submitted by midnight CT on June 30, 2009. All commissionable sales count toward
this promotion.
To receive triple points, commissionable sales must be submitted on a triple points day randomly selected by the Home Office. Triple points dates
fall June 1–30. Starting June 9, each triple points day will be announced in PC Newswire the week after it has passed (e.g. the June 9 PC Newswire will reveal
any triple points days for the week June 1-7). Triple points will be reflected as bonus sales points on My Incentives Calculator and awarded within 48 hours after
the announcement of each triple points day. Triple points achievers will not be notified separately. Incentive trip points are not redeemable for cash or other
substitutions, and are not transferable.

LOL - I just realized from reading the info. that for many of my shows I won't know if I have triple points until I get back from vacation!

I have shows on the 15th, 16th, and 18th....and am leaving for vacation on the 19th...w/o internet access until I'm home again on the 30th. The suspense will be killing me!:eek::D

Good advice Becky. I agree, I want to get all the goodies free if I can! lol

Since 02? That's great! It's comforting to be a part of a company with such great retention rates. Thanks!

Wow! The Pampered Chef really is so awesome! They really want everyone to earn this trip, and are making it so easy!

Now, to go find some more bookings. I have 4-5 cooking shows and 2-3 catty shows. I want free products, and I need to prepare for my maternity leave in mid-July, for about a month.

Becky do you want one of us to call you? I wouldn't be able to wait. LOL

Crystal Patton said:
Becky do you want one of us to call you? I wouldn't be able to wait. LOL

Crystal, that's great! :D

We are going to be camping in the wilds of the UP.....we usually don't have much, if any phone service while we are there either!:cry:

(On a clear day...if you go to the top of a high hill, sometimes you can get a signal!)

(umm, UP means Upper Peninsula of Michigan for non-Michiganders.:rolleyes:)

Honestly, I really don't like this promotion and I'm surprised they brought it back. It's total luck of the draw and I'd much rather see something that everyone can strive to attain and work towards. There are 30 days in June which means that 23 of them are regular points days. I just don't think it's fair that some may work their butt off and not get any of the triple days - I'd much rather see a promotion where everyone has an equal playing field - maybe something like getting extra points when we submit over a certain $$ amt or submitting by a certain date - that's much more fair and a target that anyone can aim for.

That being said, I hope I submit a really big show on one of the triple points days!

pamperedlinda said:
Honestly, I really don't like this promotion and I'm surprised they brought it back. It's total luck of the draw and I'd much rather see something that everyone can strive to attain and work towards. There are 30 days in June which means that 23 of them are regular points days. I just don't think it's fair that some may work their butt off and not get any of the triple days - I'd much rather see a promotion where everyone has an equal playing field - maybe something like getting extra points when we submit over a certain $$ amt or submitting by a certain date - that's much more fair and a target that anyone can aim for.

That being said, I hope I submit a really big show on one of the triple points days!

I agree Linda! I have the worst luck with these! Also, there is nothing that says these dates are randomly chosen. I'm guessing they choose the dates that tend to have less shows submitted.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I agree Linda! I have the worst luck with these! Also, there is nothing that says these dates are randomly chosen. I'm guessing they choose the dates that tend to have less shows submitted.

This is what is stated on the flyer on CC:

We randomly chose 7 days June 1–30 that you can receive TRIPLE POINTS on
all commissionable sales! They’re locked away at the Home Office, but here’s the key to earning your TRIPLE POINTS

pamperedlinda said:

I see what you are saying and I think it would be a good idea for everyone to have an even playing field to earn points. But, then this promotion is an even playing field. Every consultant can participate and earn. No has anything to lose to "work" as much as they can/want. If they don't get triple points then at least they get a nice commission check, trip points AND new fall products. This is like several promotions in one :)

Plus, what we do now affects our biz in 90 days....so PC is really trying to set us all up for a rockin' fall season :D

You also have to remember that they are really trying to help everyone earn the trip . In giving extra point, double points ect , not just upper level people can earn trip everyone can if you work the business

pamperedpals said:
This is what is stated on the flyer on CC:

We randomly chose 7 days June 1–30 that you can receive TRIPLE POINTS on
all commissionable sales! They’re locked away at the Home Office, but here’s the key to earning your TRIPLE POINTS

Sorry guys I missed the claim that it is a random picking. It will be interesting to see what dates came up.

Liquid Sky said:
I see what you are saying and I think it would be a good idea for everyone to have an even playing field to earn points. But, then this promotion is an even playing field. Every consultant can participate and earn. No has anything to lose to "work" as much as they can/want. If they don't get triple points then at least they get a nice commission check, trip points AND new fall products. This is like several promotions in one :)

Plus, what we do now affects our biz in 90 days....so PC is really trying to set us all up for a rockin' fall season :D

chef131doreen said:
You also have to remember that they are really trying to help everyone earn the trip . In giving extra point, double points ect , not just upper level people can earn trip everyone can if you work the business

I think it's about as much of an even playing field as the lottery. I just think that those who work their business harder should be rewarded as such.

I understand that they are wanting us to work our biz, what I don't like is that this is not based on any goal, it is total random and luck in getting the triple points. The only thing you can do is submit your shows and hope that your date is selected. The way this promotion works, someone who has 7 shows could in effect get triple points for all 7 if their days are selected; whereas someone who has 15-20 shows could miss ALL of the triple days.....how upsetting that would be.

I did hit one of the triple days last time so I'm not speaking from sour feelings about it. I just think it's dissappointing when you know that there is a carrot out there that you want and you don't get it b/c you submitted your show on the "wrong" day. I'm one of those people who likes to work towards a goal.

pamperedlinda said:
I think it's about as much of an even playing field as the lottery. I just think that those who work their business harder should be rewarded as such.

I understand that they are wanting us to work our biz, what I don't like is that this is not based on any goal, it is total random and luck in getting the triple points. The only thing you can do is submit your shows and hope that your date is selected. The way this promotion works, someone who has 7 shows could in effect get triple points for all 7 if their days are selected; whereas someone who has 15-20 shows could miss ALL of the triple days.....how upsetting that would be.

I did hit one of the triple days last time so I'm not speaking from sour feelings about it. I just think it's dissappointing when you know that there is a carrot out there that you want and you don't get it b/c you submitted your show on the "wrong" day. I'm one of those people who likes to work towards a goal.

I totally see what you are saying and I agree with you if I think of it in a "negative" fashion. I am not saying you are being negative at all!!! :blushing: I am just looking at it as an awesome opportunity that everyone has a chance at getting. It it's meant to be for me, then I'll submit shows or sales on one (or more) of the chosen days.

I guess, I am tired of myself stressing out over every little thing I am doing "right and wrong" in my biz, and getting down on myself if I don't earn a promotion or whatever. It just wore me out and never did anything good for my biz. Please don't think I am saying you are being a negative Nelly or whatever!! I am just sharing how I choose to view the promotions now :)

When they did this back in March? (I think) I missed out on all my shows, but did not realize until I looked at my Incentive Calculator, someone had placed a nice web site order (think it was around 125.00) & I got triple points for it!! :D

I agree with Linda but I'm also excited about this b/c if it's meant to be.....last time I received 2087.30 in bonus points! That's a recruit qualifying! :D

The good thing is they obviously heard us talking about the last promotion b/c they didn't extend it to July 5th. Remember we had an additional 5 days to submit the March shows. everyone was griping about how HO wants us to turn the shows in and not sit on them so why would they extend the promo.

I'm grateful to work for a company who is really trying to help people achieve the trip. :D

Liquid Sky said:
I totally see what you are saying and I agree with you if I think of it in a "negative" fashion. I am not saying you are being negative at all!!! :blushing: I am just looking at it as an awesome opportunity that everyone has a chance at getting. It it's meant to be for me, then I'll submit shows or sales on one (or more) of the chosen days.

I guess, I am tired of myself stressing out over every little thing I am doing "right and wrong" in my biz, and getting down on myself if I don't earn a promotion or whatever. It just wore me out and never did anything good for my biz. Please don't think I am saying you are being a negative Nelly or whatever!! I am just sharing how I choose to view the promotions now :)

No wories, I'm not really trying to sound negative about it. My preferance for an incentive is one that anyone can attain if they desire it enought to work hard enough to earn it. With this one you can only improve your chances of getting it (I'm not going to call this one earning b/c it isn't earned) by submitting more shows more often, but there are 7 winning days and 23 non-winning days.

Hey! Why not submit a show everyday and hit it 7 times!!!!! Wouldn't that be great? Think positive and take what you can. It's FREE... Work the biz...good luck to all.

I wonder if today will be the day for triples. I did an order yesterday and I have one for tonight so let us see.

pamperedlinda said:
No wories, I'm not really trying to sound negative about it. My preferance for an incentive is one that anyone can attain if they desire it enought to work hard enough to earn it. With this one you can only improve your chances of getting it (I'm not going to call this one earning b/c it isn't earned) by submitting more shows more often, but there are 7 winning days and 23 non-winning days.

Linda, I really agree w/ this and your point of view. I submitted quite a few shows in March and missed EVERY one of the days by a day, either a day early or late, etc. By the end of the month I was quite ticked! LOL
But now I have 2 shows that I need to submit and while normally I would turn them both in today, I'll prob do one today and one tomorrow...(and the points days will be either Monday or after Thurs! LOL) I am trying to be optomistic and not bitter about it, but it is kind of a bummer.

The newswire is up but no mention of Triple points days. I wonder if it was put up prematurely???

I submitted a high show late last night, so it will count for today....so crossing my fingers that today will be picked! :love:

I also have another show to submit....and I'll be doing that tomorrow. :balloon:

No triple points days for last week...damn.

1. What is the triple points offer for June?

The triple points offer for June is a special promotion where customers can earn three times the usual amount of points when they make purchases or book parties with Pampered Chef.

2. How do I earn triple points?

To earn triple points, simply make purchases or book parties through Pampered Chef during the month of June. Your points will automatically be multiplied by three.

3. What can I use my triple points for?

You can use your triple points to redeem for free products, discounts on future purchases, or to level up your consultant status.

4. Can I combine the triple points offer with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine the triple points offer with other promotions, such as the Host Rewards program or any active consultant specials.

5. When do I need to book my parties to take advantage of the triple points offer?

In order to earn triple points, parties must be booked during the month of June. However, the parties can take place at a later date as long as they are booked in June.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Symara
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
Replies