• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Triple Points Days in May: Earn More Rewards with Pampered Chef

In summary, there will be 7 days in May to earn triple points on show submissions. All shows must be held and submitted between May 1-31. These dates will not be announced in advance, but will fall between May 1-31. The purpose of the lottery system is to encourage more show submissions and avoid a backlog of orders on one day. Some consultants find this system frustrating, but others see it as a motivation to work harder and submit more shows. The flyer also mentions the possibility of conference attendees receiving 1000 bonus points for attending, and some consultants suggest that a higher level of sales should result in triple points rather than the lottery system.
Sweet... Booking Blitz here i come.... I want to load my schedule now.

Cool!

I'm working on loading up my May schedule, hopefully I can reach my goals.

I am right there with you ladies. I AM going to make booking calls on my lunch today and get my May packed. :)

My May is looking pretty good but there is always room for more. I LOVE triple points! I want Hawaii soooo bad. My DH and I have been to Toronto many times but never Hawaii. I do not want to look a gift horse in the mouth, so if I still earn Toronto I will take it....that dime will be on PC!

I wonder if they will give all conference attendees 1000 bonus points for attending just like at regionals. That would be sweet!

I need to get on the ball - I had one show already move to June! :(

cookingwithdot said:
I need to get on the ball - I had one show already move to June! :(

Don't be so heartbroken about moving to June, that's usually sellathon, so you have a leg up, but definitely get those calls going for May! :)

I love triple points but HATE the lottery system!! All a matter of luck -- last time I had 10 shows and 1 small show fell on triple points. I don't like randomness in general, though, so this really drives me crazy!

The point is clearly to get us to submit as many shows as we can. Actually, incentives like this probably help a lot of us be more productive and do our best to close shows quickly.

Logically I understand why they do this, but I bust my rear and not land on a triple points day, then someone else submits shows and happens to land on several of the days -- which I do know someone who went from level 3 to level 4 of the trip incentive because of this. It's just frustrating to me because I already do work hard, just my opinion.

JUNE IS SELL A THON, super excited about that. This is my first year with the company, so Im REALLLLLLLY EXCITED.

gaddischef said:
Logically I understand why they do this, but I bust my rear and not land on a triple points day, then someone else submits shows and happens to land on several of the days -- which I do know someone who went from level 3 to level 4 of the trip incentive because of this. It's just frustrating to me because I already do work hard, just my opinion.

I couldn't agree with you more! I hate the secret triple days. Where it's so random, it doesn't motivate me because the chance is 7 out of 31 that I will land on a triple point day. Not much motivation for me. I just get really frustrated and that's not how I want to feel so I really don't even act like it's there. If I land on it, then cool. If not then cool too. I would be much more motivated about it if they announced the days. Or even gave us a hint maybe? Like maybe they could tell us 2 in the first week one in the next week, etc. Maybe, maybe, I would feel better about it then.

By keeping the dates secret, HO is encouraging you to book more shows (more submissions, more chances), without causing a huge pile-up of orders on one day. Imagine if they said they'd do Triple points each Friday for the month of May. EVERYONE would hold off on submitting their shows until that Friday, and that would just be a big mess.

Yeah but I still have to say the randomness doesn't do anything for me. I could work my tail off (like to think I do anyway) and submit them one day different. Just silly. My upline suggested that PC do double points if you do xx amount in sales, triple points if you achieve a higher level of sales. That would certainly motivate me! I like knowing what I have to do and when I have to have it done by.

are they going to announce them as they go along, or wait till June?

Probably as they go along, like they did last year. That's what I would assume, and I don't remember reading anything on it like that. But again, it doesn't motivate me soI probably skimmed the flyer instead of really reading it.

This is the fine print of the flyer:

Triple points dates fall between May 1 and May 31. Starting May 11, each triple points day will be announced in PC NewsWire, the week after it has passed (e.g. the May 11 PC NewsWire will reveal if there were triple points days for the week May 1–8.) Triple points will be reflected as bonus sales points on My Incentives Calculator and awarded within 48 hours after the announcement of each triple points day. Triple points achievers will not be notified separately.

gaddischef said:
I totally agree with you. They should just make the whole month "double points." Maybe triple points as an incentive for the first week.

As far as making us work harder, theoretically we could submit shows on 24 days. Now THAT'S working hard. But, if the triple points days fall on the 7 remaining days that you didn't submit--well, you get the picture.

What are Triple Points Days in May?

Triple Points Days in May are special days where customers can earn three times the points for every qualifying purchase made through the Pampered Chef website.

When do Triple Points Days in May occur?

Triple Points Days in May occur on select days throughout the month of May. The specific dates are announced on our website and through our email newsletter.

How do I earn triple points?

To earn triple points, simply make a qualifying purchase through the Pampered Chef website on a designated Triple Points Day in May. Points are automatically added to your account upon completion of the purchase.

What can I redeem my triple points for?

You can redeem your triple points for a variety of products and rewards on the Pampered Chef website. These include kitchen tools, cookware, and even free products.

Can I combine triple points with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, triple points cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn and redeem regular points on top of your triple points during Triple Points Days in May.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Chef Kearns