• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the First Triple Points Day of March Mania?

In summary, six randomly selected Triple Points days remain between now and April 4. Keep holding and submitting Shows and check back next week when we'll reveal more Triple Points days!
no online orders for me :(

I missed it but two of my consultants hit the dates! WOO HOO!:party:

Maybe not the best amount, but with this week and last week's triple online orders I have an extra 152 points. Hey, that is one last desperate catalog show at the end of the year to make sure I earn my trip!:D

Well actually I plan on earning the trip in the late fall to avoid the desperate catalog show at the end of the year!

I've missed it all the way around.....let's hope this week is my lucky week!!
I did have 2 consultants hit it & add $2400 extra points so that's exciting!! :) I just left them both a message!
Congrats to everyone who earned it.

I think they are looking for a day with low submissions (I know they say it's random, but...). On the 19th I had an Outlet order for $32! Wa-Hoo!!

I've got a question.....I can't open the flyer up from here.
the way that i understand it is that you have to hold & submit from 3/1-3/31 but they are giving extra time to submit to the 3rd??

all of the dates they are picking will be in March right??!!

Chef Kearns said:
I think they are looking for a day with low submissions (I know they say it's random, but...). On the 19th I had an Outlet order for $32! Wa-Hoo!!

Congrats!!!

That's what I'm thinking so I'm going to submit my fundraiser tomorrow & hope for the best....since they haven't picked a Wednesday yet.....

what days are you all submitting shows this week??!!

Bummer....nothing again. Maybe I'm holding out for my big show on the 28th for it to match with my submission date!!

One consultant had a $22 order on one date and another had a show submitted. But of course she was one who only submits $200 every other month! Woo hoo....her $224 show gets tripled. She doesn't care about the incentive program anyway. Oh well, it gave me a good excuse to call and chat with her.

WOO Hoo! I submitted my $874 show that day!

Christ Follower said:

Congratulations!

Congrats!!!

Christ Follower said:

Congrats Ellen!! How exciting! THat's how I was last week with my $707!!!

<h2>1. What is the First Triple Points Day of March Mania?</h2><p>The first Triple Points Day of March Mania was on March 10. This means that consultants who held Shows on this date earned triple incentive points for all commissionable sales held in March and submitted on March 10. </p><h2>2. How do I earn triple points on a Triple Points Day?</h2><p>To earn triple points on a Triple Points Day, consultants must hold a Show on that specific date and submit all commissionable sales from that Show on the same day. This will automatically update their Incentive Trip Calculator within 48 hours.</p><h2>3. How many Triple Points Days are there in total?</h2><p>There are a total of six randomly selected Triple Points days between now and April 4. Keep holding and submitting Shows to increase your chances of earning triple points!</p><h2>4. When will the next Triple Points Day be announced?</h2><p>The next Triple Points Day will be announced next week. Be sure to check back for updates and plan your Shows accordingly!</p><h2>5. What is the purpose of the Incentive Trip Calculator?</h2><p>The Incentive Trip Calculator is a tool that allows consultants to track their progress towards earning an incentive trip. It is updated with each Show and helps consultants keep track of their sales and points. The Calculator will be updated within 48 hours of a Triple Points Day to reflect the triple points earned.</p>

1. What is the First Triple Points Day of March Mania?

The first Triple Points Day of March Mania was on March 10. This means that consultants who held Shows on this date earned triple incentive points for all commissionable sales held in March and submitted on March 10.

2. How do I earn triple points on a Triple Points Day?

To earn triple points on a Triple Points Day, consultants must hold a Show on that specific date and submit all commissionable sales from that Show on the same day. This will automatically update their Incentive Trip Calculator within 48 hours.

3. How many Triple Points Days are there in total?

There are a total of six randomly selected Triple Points days between now and April 4. Keep holding and submitting Shows to increase your chances of earning triple points!

4. When will the next Triple Points Day be announced?

The next Triple Points Day will be announced next week. Be sure to check back for updates and plan your Shows accordingly!

5. What is the purpose of the Incentive Trip Calculator?

The Incentive Trip Calculator is a tool that allows consultants to track their progress towards earning an incentive trip. It is updated with each Show and helps consultants keep track of their sales and points. The Calculator will be updated within 48 hours of a Triple Points Day to reflect the triple points earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
Replies
Views
ChefVee
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM