• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Mania: Triple Points Day Announced for Incentive Trip Sales!

In summary, six randomly selected Triple Points days remain between now and April 4. You can check your Incentive Trip Calculator to see if you have earned points for the shows you submitted on these dates. Triple Points days are announced through the Newswire and can be found on the website. Keep submitting Shows and check back next week when we'll reveal more Triple Points days!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
March Mania: First Triple Points Day Announced!

If you submitted Shows on March 10 — congratulations — you earned triple incentive points for all commissionable sales held in March and submitted on this date. Your Incentive Trip Calculator will be updated within 48 hours.

Six randomly selected Triple Points days remain between now and April 4. Keep holding and submitting Shows and check back next week when we''ll reveal more Triple Points days!

I'm excited since I submitted a $707 show that day!!! (I did a fair and those were my sales for 2 days!!)

Missed it by less than 12hrs.

Wahoo!!! My $1,000 party was turned in that day!!!! :D :D :D

PampMomof3 said:
I'm excited since I submitted a $707 show that day!!! (I did a fair and those were my sales for 2 days!!)

Way to go!:D

March 16th and 19th!

WOW!! Kristi!!! You're on FIRE!!!

YEA! I submitted a show on the 19th!

It was only $376 - but that's 1128 points now!:thumbup:

I still haven't gotten the Newswire yet.

I missed all of them. I submitted a show on March 11th, 2 on March 15th and one on March 17th. Well, maybe my next show will be the day!

Ok, does that mean the day the show was held, or the day it was submitted (received by HO)? My show was submitted on 3/16. How do I find how many points I have?

pampchefsarah said:
Ok, does that mean the day the show was held, or the day it was submitted (received by HO)? My show was submitted on 3/16. How do I find how many points I have?

I think it's the day the show is submitted. CC says it may take up to 48hrs. to update pts.
Congrats! :balloon:
Jen

I submitted my highest show EVER on 3/16! $1570 for a fundraiser! I'm so psyched!

I'm with Becky...I had an I order on 3/16 and a cattie show on 3/19 so I guess I will have some extra points too. Too bad it wasn't my BS 'cause of course that one was over 1k.

Jessamary said:
I submitted my highest show EVER on 3/16! $1570 for a fundraiser! I'm so psyched!

Thats awesome!!! Congrats! mine was on $341 but still got triple points!!

I know I haven't hit any of them either but I submitted 2 shows on the 15th that totaled over 1300 that would of been great to get that one at triple points. Oh well. But I did sign up 2 people this last week.

Yippeeee to meeee! I submitted a show on the 16th! It was $749 x 3 = 2247 points! Wahoo!

And CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO WON!!!

Bummer - I submitted at 11:46pm on 3/18! :( Oh well, maybe the next one...

I'm irritated, I submitted on the 15th and the 18th naturally...

Did I understand todays email correctly, that there is 4 more dates between now and the 5th? I hope they picked today. I submitted $1400 today!

Missed it by that much.

I got VERY lucky and submitted a $1000 show on the 16th! Just wondering if anyone got the points yet? I checked the incentives calculator and they still are not showing up...

I missed it too :(.

ETA: I just realized I missed the first one too (3/10). I thought I had it (with sales only at $200), but it was for a February show. Shucks! I guess there are still 4 more days left. I have 2 shows to submit, maybe 3.

Last edited:
I was another one who got lucky on a triple point day. I submitted a show just shy of $600 on the 19th. I'm so excited!!! That much closer to Disney

What is Triple Points Day?

Triple Points Day is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where customers can earn three times the normal number of points for every dollar spent on eligible products.

When is Triple Points Day?

The date for Triple Points Day varies and is announced by Pampered Chef. It typically occurs a few times a year, so be sure to stay updated on our website or through our email newsletters.

Which products are eligible for Triple Points Day?

Most products on our website are eligible for Triple Points Day, but some exclusions may apply. Eligible products will have a "Triple Points" badge on their product page.

Do I need to be a member of Pampered Chef to participate in Triple Points Day?

No, anyone can participate in Triple Points Day and earn points. However, being a member of Pampered Chef does have additional benefits such as early access to promotions and exclusive deals.

How do I redeem the points earned on Triple Points Day?

Points earned on Triple Points Day can be redeemed on future purchases at Pampered Chef. Simply log into your account and apply your points at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Symara
  • PampMomof3