• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Triple Points 3/16 & 3/19 + New "TPampered Chef"

In summary, Triple Points is a special promotion where customers can earn 3 times the normal amount of points for every dollar spent on Pampered Chef products. This promotion will be available on March 16th and March 19th. To earn Triple Points, simply make a purchase of any Pampered Chef products on these dates and your points will automatically be tripled and added to your account. There are no restrictions on earning Triple Points, but they cannot be earned on shipping or taxes. Existing points can be used during the promotion, but no additional Triple Points will be earned on the value of the points used. Even non-consultants can participate in the promotion by creating a customer account on the Pampered Chef website.
baychef
Silver Member
Triple points for those submitting March shows on 3/16 & 3/19!!!

And they have announced a new program formally known as TPC! Check out your March 24th newswire!!

That stinks! I submitted 14, 15, and 17th!

arrggggg I submitted on the 15th.... pooh!

GRRRR and an individual order on the 17th.

Last edited:
OMG i submitted a show on the 16th. it's not updated on my incentives calculator yet though. I am so excited!!

Anyone know when the new week started?

I was bummed too as I submitted on the 18th. Will keep trying!

did anyone get the points updated on their incentives calculator yet? It is not showing up and I do not know whether to email them yet...

no, I don't see on mine that the points were tripled yet....

So I had a show on the 6th and submitted it on the 16th - I get triple points?

Yes...as long as it is a March Show it is the date submitted...

no triple points showing on mine yet. I had a 800+ show submitted on one of the days. YIPEE!

What are Triple Points and when will they be available?

Triple Points is a special promotion where customers can earn 3 times the normal amount of points for every dollar spent on Pampered Chef products. This promotion will be available on March 16th and March 19th.

How can I earn Triple Points?

To earn Triple Points, simply make a purchase of any Pampered Chef products on March 16th or March 19th. Your points will automatically be tripled and added to your account.

Are there any restrictions on earning Triple Points?

No, there are no restrictions on earning Triple Points. You can earn them on any Pampered Chef products, including sale items, but not on shipping or taxes.

Can I use my existing points during the Triple Points promotion?

Yes, you can use your existing points towards your purchase during the Triple Points promotion. However, you will not earn Triple Points on the value of the points used.

I am not a Pampered Chef consultant. Can I still earn and use points during the promotion?

Yes, even if you are not a consultant, you can still earn and use points during the Triple Points promotion. Simply create a customer account on our website and start earning points with every purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies