• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Triple Savings in May at CC - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Just saw this on CC. and this.....couldn't get the flyer to pull up.just got the flyer... I want Toronto before conference and this is going to make it happen... Maui here I come! AWESOME!! Where did you see it? Can you pull up the CN now? I want to know what the July host special is.....someone is looking for cookware and someone is looking for forged cutlery.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Just saw this on CC.

Attachments

• tp_3.gif
    tp_3.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 271
and this.....couldn't get the flyer to pull up.

Attachments

• tp_5.gif
    tp_5.gif
    16.2 KB · Views: 254
just got the flyer... I want Toronto before conference and this is going to make it happen... Maui here I come!

AWESOME!! Where did you see it? Can you pull up the CN now? I want to know what the July host special is.....someone is looking for cookware and someone is looking for forged cutlery.

anyway, how cool is this?? I never get triple points it seems, but May is at least way busier for me than the last time they did this so I have a better chance.

Oh, now I see it on CC, so it's not from the CN, just like you said. :)

YAY! I put in a $600+ show on May 12th! :party:Who else has earned Triple Points?

I had a whopping $44 lead order one of those days. I won't even start with what I think about these random days. Okay, I will. I think it's all a gamble. No matter how awesome a consultant is if they guess the wrong days to submit they lose out. I really was irked when someone said "if it weren't for the random triple points I wouldn't have earned the trip" - no they won it. If I had guessed the right days I would have earned Disney. I was that close.

Sour grapes, maybe. I never win anything so I should let it slide off. That being said, I WILL be the one who goes home with the car in July. :p :pray: :money:

I submitted a $2940 show on the 12th!!!!!

I'm not sure where your finding out the 12th but I'm excited b/c I submitted a $1275 show :)
WAHOO for everyone!!!

Oh, and a $48 web order LOL

annew said:
I'm not sure where your finding out the 12th

I got a phone call from "Phil"

dannyzmom said:
I got a phone call from "Phil"
oh....I'm still @ work but YAY :)

Way to go ladies! AWESOME!!!!

dannyzmom said:

WOW!!! What a show to being with!!! Get your coconut bra ready, sister!!!:sun::D

I had a $745.70 on the 10th and nothing on the 12th...just very happy that I hit a day!

baychef said:
get your coconut bra ready, sister!!!:sun::d

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

Yeah! I submitted a $911 show on the 10th and a $902 show on the 12th!!!!!!

Woo-Hoo!

dannyzmom said:

holy crapola!!

dannyzmom said:

WOW!!!!!!!!!! I had one on the 12th for like.. $244 and I'm excited to have that tripled... I KNOW you are doing the HULA!!!!!!!!

Yay!! For the first time ever, I hit two of the dates so far. $700 submitted on the first triple points date and $255 on the 10th. woo hooo!

Anyone else's Incentives Calculator not yet updated with the new triple points?

I haven't looked but I will. If I had a show like you had... I'd for SURE have looked though!! Congrats!

No, not yet...but I know that they will be there! I am halfway to Maui -- with 7 months to go....I KNOW I can do it!!

Thanks you guys - it's the recruiting part that is seriously holding me back this time around. I have already earned more than enough points for Montreal and will have the points for Maui by August. But I only have TWO qualified recruits so far this year. I have two new recruits - one who is doing nothing but cancelling every coaching appointment we set and one who is doing her Grand Opening show next week...I need MORE TEAM MEMBERS!!!

Oooo! It just updated!

Nice! I feel your pain on the recruiting thing. I'm behind too but I'm believing that it's going to happen!!!!!!! For all of us! It's our 30th anniversary this year and I sure would be happy to get to go to Maui for that, even if it's postponed a bit! I know I'll never get there any other way. We'll get those team members!

Congrats to you all! I have yet to hit a triple points day. I need more points!! LOL

I want to see you all in those coconut bras! :D

It's our 30th Wedding Anniversary this year, too. We already planned a 2 week trip to Oahu for the fall -- so I will be taking my 27 year old daughter with me if -- oops, WHEN I earn Maui. She is so excited!

WOW! CONGRATS GROOVY ONE!!!!
I haven't hit a triple points day yet but I am over halfway to Maui ( already earned Toronto) so I am ok with it. I started slowly with recruiting this year too. I have 4 qualified now and I think I am about to sign 2 more, but at the beginning of this year there was bupkus.
I can't wait to see all of us in those coconut bras!!! lololol!!

There is no coconut big enough to hollow to help me out!!!! God blessed me but he/she also blessed me with an appetite that helps add more than I need!!

I have been trying to keep myself on track for the gold level so if I fall short, I can make at least the silver level.

I am at 34,264 so I am lagging behind. May will be ok and June will be just ok. I have too much going on at my full time job and personal life to follow through on more than what is on my calendar.:( Once I get caught up...it's summer and I have much more time...and it is harder to get bookings...boo hoo!!)

I have recruited 5 people. 2 qualified...2 are in month 2 with -0- on their calendar:confused: and the latest is my long time friend who I know is motivated!!

Luckily, I will be paid as and AD for this month then next month I am off my grace period. The director under me and I have been trying to meet the minimums any way and have done so successfully...so far!:pray::pray::pray:

Congratulations to all who have made the triple point days!!!! Even if it is just a little order...it ALL adds up!

Just decided I would have to forgo the coconut bra for the moo-moo (spelled phonitically!!). It hides all of my "sausage" type features!!!

So thankful that my show for $1252 was a triple points day. Need to make up where I lost in the past few months. I'm on track for Hawaii but the recruiting is an issue still. I know there is still plenty of time, right?

I didn't hit any of the triple points days. The last 2 that were announced were the days my hosts were s'posed to close, but because of various issues we pushed them to the NEXT day!! URGH! I would'v had some good extra points! Oh well!

FINALLY hit one! The show was $543 but hey, it's an extra thousand points! :)

I hit one earlier in the month and now on the 21st. Both around $260 but between them, that's an extra 1000 points! Now... if my fundraiser and the bridal show I did last night will double next week... I'll be doing the happy dance!!!!!!

I hit the 21st, too!! It was a $750 show -- between Jan's triples, Feb's doubles and May's triples, I have RAKED in the points this year!

What is the promotion for May at CC?

The promotion for May at CC is called "Experience Triple Savings." It offers customers three different ways to save on their purchases.

When does the May promotion at CC start and end?

The May promotion at CC starts on May 1st and ends on May 31st, giving customers the entire month to take advantage of the triple savings offer.

What are the three ways to save during the May promotion at CC?

The three ways to save during the May promotion at CC are through discounted prices on select products, free shipping on all orders, and a special gift with every purchase.

Do I need a code or coupon to redeem the triple savings offer at CC?

No, you do not need a code or coupon to redeem the triple savings offer at CC. The discounted prices and free shipping will automatically be applied during checkout, and the special gift will be included in your order.

Can I combine the triple savings offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the triple savings offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid on purchases made during the month of May at CC.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedpals