• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Triple Citrus Chicken Recipe: Oven-Baked or Grilled!

In summary, this recipe is delicious and easy to follow. The author provides cooking instructions and a list of ingredients. The recipe can be frozen with the oil in it.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Thank you to whomever shared this recipe with me! My family has enjoyed it baked in the oven during the winter months. Now that it is warmer my husband grilled it. It was ten times better (not sure that is really possible). It certainly had a new taste and I am very happy that I have two great ways to make this dish :)

That sounds really good...could you share the recipe here? THANKS!:chef:

This is from a Dump Chicken file that was sent to me...there are other dump chicken recipes but the file is too large to attach. If you want the rest pm you email to me :)

Triple Citrus Chicken (DD's all-time favorite!)
6 skinless, boneless breasts
1 tsp grated lemon zest
1 tsp grated orange zest
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
1 Tbl chives, chopped
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
3 Tbl fresh lime juice
2 Tbl fresh lemon juice
1 Tbl honey
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
2 Tbl vegetable oil

For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat
in freezer.*

That does sound really good! I think I'll try it next time I get some chicken breasts.
I googled the cooking directions, since I wasn't sure. Looks like it is from a cookbook named MMMMiami.http://www.publix.com/wellness/notes/Display.do?id=Recipe&childId=NCC_000047

Sounds fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Saved it! When I get back from vacation - I will definitely be trying this one!

Thanks so much for posting the recipe.:)

Wow, looks great - I love Publix grocery stores here in the southeast! For the uninitiated elsewhere in the country, it's a great source for meal ideas. Unlike other grocery chains that simply count on impulse buying and give no assistance to meal planners, Publix actually has a campaign to help people PLAN (novel concept!) easy and delicious meals.

Can't help but make a flyer out of it ... took the pic and nutrition from the Publix website which appears to have originally come from the National Chicken Council. The link also lists some side dishes (rice pilaf) which looks great also.

Thanks for sharing!

PS - A Challenge - who will be the first to try this in the DCB??

PSS - the recipe still needs "pamperedchefizing edits" ... e.g Meat Tenderizer, Ultimate Mandoline, etc. before distribution

Attachments

• TripleCitrusChicken.doc
    43 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
We've always baked it in the oven at 350 for 30mins. That was the general directions for all the chicken dump recipes.

Do you freeze it with the oil in it?

Wow...This looks and sounds wonderful...You guys are sooooo smart..Love the flyer....Thank you all for sharing

Delicious! Thanks for the recipe. It's what we had for dinner tonight.

You put it all in a freezer bag or container together and then thaw it before you want to cook it.

Glad everyone is enjoying it :) My family does as well. Thanks again to whomever gave me the recipe!

we had this for dinner on father's day. sooooo incredibly delicious! i made the marinade & put it in a ziplock with the frozen chicken breasts and let it defrost/marinate together in the fridge overnight. then we grilled them - a must try! thank you so much for this recipe chef mosely!

The recipe steps mention cream but there is no cream on the ingredients list - how much cream?

I wonder how these would be if cut into chunks and bbq on PC skewers? Just a thought..

The recipe I used (see the ingredient list above) doesn't use cream. Others have found variations but I haven't tried them. Sorry :(

I would imagine that it would still taste good on the skewers as it does cooked as whole breasts on the grill (YUMMY!)

Awesome thanks!!!!

What ingredients do I need for the Delicious Triple Citrus Chicken Recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, 1 tablespoon lime zest, 1 tablespoon orange zest, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, 1/4 cup fresh orange juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.

Can I use a different type of citrus fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of citrus fruit for this recipe. However, the combination of lemon, lime, and orange gives the chicken a delicious and well-balanced flavor.

How can I adjust this recipe for a larger crowd?

If you need to make this recipe for a larger group, you can double or triple the ingredients accordingly. It is also recommended to marinate the chicken in a large resealable bag for easier handling and cooking.

Do I need to marinate the chicken before cooking?

For the best flavor, it is recommended to marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes before cooking. However, if you are short on time, you can skip this step and still achieve a delicious result.

Can I cook this recipe in the oven or on the grill?

Yes, this recipe can be cooked in the oven or on the grill. If using the oven, preheat to 375°F and bake the chicken for 25-30 minutes. If using the grill, preheat to medium-high heat and grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns