• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Vacation Trips as a Consultant: What You Need to Know

Level one- 20,000 points...you receive $300 for national conference cash or $250 gift certificate...there are tons of places you can use your gift certificate at and you can split it up in more than one place....they even have really nice hotels on there you can use the gift certificate at..Level two- 50,000 points...you receive trip for two to san Francisco, CA in april 2007 or a $900 gift certificate...the san fran trip also gets like $250 spending cash and if i am not mistaken they pay for your travel costs out there...Level three- 72,000 points...you receive trip for two to the Atlantis resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas in May
TinasKitchen
Being a brand new consultant (waiting on kit) I was wondering how/when do you earn all of those great trips we hear about?

Tina

...you have from jan.2006-Dec. 31st 2006 to earn the trip for next year....in your starter box you will receive more info....but if you can't wait...(which i know i couldn't if i were you)...you can go onto pamperedchef.com under consultant's conrner and it will tell you all about it....This years is called golden treasures....last years stuff is on there too...so make sure you do NOT go under irresistable rewards.....if you need anymore help...feel free to send me a message or e-mail me [email protected] luck!

Thanks Tiffany!I am not a consultant yet. I will be finalizing my stuff tonight :) So you say it depends on your sales for the year to determine if you can get the trip.. Hmmm guess I'm gonna have to work on that! :)

...This month(Feb) was double points for us...so for every one dollar in sells we got 2 points...but any other time you get 1 point per dollar sold...if you recruit i beleive you get 2000 points when they qualify...the lowest points for a consultant is 20,000 points...which to get that you will have to do about 4-5 shows per month to get level one..but that's just on average...I am trying to earn a trip this year...didn't receive one last year but didn't really try that hard...but anyways if you put your mind to it you will get it....good luck!!!

HmmmmSo how many points is a trip? and how many people go on this trip? I'm sure it depends on how many points you have.. correct?

here they go...here are how many points you need for the trips...now it sounds like a lot of points but....you have all year....since you didn't sell pc the first two months it may be harder for you to receive level 2 and 3 but don't fret about it there's always next year...

level one- 20,000 points...you receive $300 for national conference cash or $250 gift certificate...there are tons of places you can use your gift certificate at and you can split it up in more than one place....they even have really nice hotels on there you can use the gift certificate at..

level two- 50,000 points...you receive trip for two to san Francisco,
CA in april 2007 or a $900 gift certificate...the san fran trip also gets like $250 spending cash and if i am not mistaken they pay for your travel costs out there...

level three- 72,000 points...you receive trip for two to the Atlantis resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas in May 2007 or $1,500 gift certificate...

now if you recruit anyone you get 2,000 points per recruit....and once you become a future director and above the points you need to earn trips get lower....so that will help too....hope this helps....

1. How can I earn vacation trips as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To earn vacation trips as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must achieve specific sales and team building goals. These goals vary depending on the trip, but they typically involve reaching a certain amount of sales and recruiting a certain number of new team members.

2. What types of vacation trips can I earn as a consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of vacation trips throughout the year, including beach vacations, cruises, and international trips. The specific destinations and details of each trip may vary, but they are all designed to reward hardworking consultants with a fun and relaxing getaway.

3. Are there any costs associated with earning vacation trips?

There are no additional costs or fees associated with earning vacation trips as a consultant. However, you are responsible for any personal expenses during the trip, such as airfare, meals, and activities.

4. Can I bring a guest on the vacation trip with me?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest on the vacation trip with you. However, they must pay for their own expenses and are not eligible for any consultant perks or incentives.

5. How often are vacation trips offered to consultants?

Pampered Chef typically offers one vacation trip per year, but the specific timing and details may vary. Be sure to stay updated on current promotions and incentives to know when the next vacation trip opportunity is available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef