• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Current Trip Point Goals and Challenges?

I
Inomiamenda
Where is everyone on their goals?

I'm at ~$14k but I haven't done much goal setting with it lately. Time to refocus.

14k. That's where I had hoped to be by this time. :)

I'm good on my goals. I am not trying for a trip this year. I would like to reach the points level for Toronto, but won't go on the trip. I want to earn the points to ensure that I keep up the same level of workload. My personal focus this year is to once and for all lose weight!! I'm putting in about 2 hours at the gym 5-6 days a week!!

Congratulations to everyone who is working it and making it happen!! You are focused and will reach your desired trip level.

Chef Kearns said:
I'm good on my goals. I am not trying for a trip this year. I would like to reach the points level for Toronto, but won't go on the trip. I want to earn the points to ensure that I keep up the same level of workload. My personal focus this year is to once and for all lose weight!! I'm putting in about 2 hours at the gym 5-6 days a week!!

Congratulations to everyone who is working it and making it happen!! You are focused and will reach your desired trip level.

Oh congrats on your weight loss goals! I am in awe of your will power. WOOT WOOT!

I am a little over 20k, have bumped up my personal business this year. I want Maui.

pcjenni said:
I am a little over 20k, have bumped up my personal business this year. I want Maui.
WOOT WOOT!!! Way to go!

I'm with Jenni.I want Maui too. After last month I am back on track.
I closed out February with 29141.

I'm almost @ 19K & I'm pretty stoked b/c that's just sales! my recruiting bonuses haven't kicked in yet :)

I'm also trying the weight loss thing this year......I'm turning the BIG 40 in July so I'm working on it...

I'm at 14300 and happy with that so far. I'm also trying for Maui so i really need PHONE time!!

Congrats ladies!

I'm at 11K and want Toronto. I have never earned anything other than Level 1 cash and prizes, and I'm really not interested in Maui (husband is a computer programmer who doesn't like people), and Toronto does sound like fun! I'm hoping I can make enough extra cash to be able to extend the trip for a day or two. However, the short time might be just right for husband.

annew said:
I'm almost @ 19K & I'm pretty stoked b/c that's just sales! my recruiting bonuses haven't kicked in yet :)

I'm also trying the weight loss thing this year......I'm turning the BIG 40 in July so I'm working on it...

Anne- SWEET! You are on track for gold level right now. How cool is THAT?
Kristi- you are so on track for Maui as well. Ya'll better go so we can all hang out and such!
Kate- my husband would be perfectly happy with Toronto. If I end up earning Toronto we will take the kids.
We won't take them to Maui, however..:devil:
That's terrible isn't it?

I'm just over 40,000 points right now and have 2 qualified recruits.
Unfortunately neither trip appeals to me so I'll likely take the $$ . I am NOT a traveler and prefer to stay close to home :(

dannyzmom said:
Unfortunately neither trip appeals to me so I'll likely take the $$ . I am NOT a traveler and prefer to stay close to home :(

WOW!!! Congratulations! WOW!!! :party::party::party:

That's AWESOME Carolyn!! OMG!! I don't think I hit 40,000 til like Oct/Nov! LOL!! You are a Pampered Chef machine!! Way to go!

Becky - Maui just doesn't appeal to me either. With a body that is not destined for a swimsuit any time soon (I don't care what others think, I'm not comfortable in them and feel like I'm going to pop out the top at my time!) and husband's issues, I'm actually looking forward to Toronto. However, if those issues weren't there, and I earned it, and we had kids, they would NOT be going! Not even sure if I would take them to Toronto, so it isn't bad at all!

dannyzmom said:

Carolyn, YOU ROCK!!!!! :cool:

Chef Kearns said:
That's AWESOME Carolyn!! OMG!! I don't think I hit 40,000 til like Oct/Nov! LOL!! You are a Pampered Chef machine!! Way to go!

Thanks, but I'm nothing special, I just got lucky with the triple points and double points this year. When the sales managers were talking about how important it'd be to book those 5 days in January, I started bribing my hosts to have shows those days. I did something like 6 shows in 7 days or something ridiculous that week to get the triple points. Then in February - I booked the heck out of the month and had a couple of REALLY terrific hosts (one $1400 and one $2000) as well as a bunch of terrific hosts ($800+ shows). Strangely the stoneware sale didn't do much for me - I hardly sold any unglazed stones - my own fault, I didn't feature them at all at my shows, but whatever.
Anyway - my point is, a lot of those points were sheer luck LOL

PS...can you tell I don't receive compliments very well? LOL

dannyzmom said:

A few quotes for Carolyn:

"The harder I work, the luckier I get!"

"I've found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often."

“People often remark that I'm pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you've got to have talent and know how to use it.”

So Carolyn, are you really just lucky, or do you make things happen with your actions? I already know the answer to the question! :D

Okay, this one has nothing to do with Pampered Chef, but I like it
"A man on a date wonders if he'll get lucky. The woman already knows.”

dannyzmom said:
Thanks, but I'm nothing special, I just got lucky with the triple points and double points this year. When the sales managers were talking about how important it'd be to book those 5 days in January, I started bribing my hosts to have shows those days. I did something like 6 shows in 7 days or something ridiculous that week to get the triple points. Then in February - I booked the heck out of the month and had a couple of REALLY terrific hosts (one $1400 and one $2000) as well as a bunch of terrific hosts ($800+ shows). Strangely the stoneware sale didn't do much for me - I hardly sold any unglazed stones - my own fault, I didn't feature them at all at my shows, but whatever.
Anyway - my point is, a lot of those points were sheer luck LOL

It's not LUCK that you worked your business! Awesome job! :sun: :party:

HOLY SMOLY Carolyn you ROCK!!!

way to go :)

::::blushing:::::
Come on you guys...really, I am just a big dork who happens to have a lot of customers that love Pampered Chef, honest. :)
But, thanks :blushing:

ChefLisa said:
....."A man on a date wonders if he'll get lucky. The woman already knows.”
LOL! Now, that is funny, and so true.

WOW Carolyn, CONGRATS! You are on fire!! :chef:

Great job everyone!If I earn Toronto, I'll probably take the gc. But if I earn Maui, we are GOING! David will only be 1 1/2 when that trip comes along and if I'm going to leave him at home, it better be for something good!

I have one more show that was just resolved today and waiting for that director 250 to kick in. When that happens I will be 18670.

I want Maui in the worst way!

Carolyn...
A. You are not a big dork...you are as big around as a pencil...and you are NOT a dork. None of my friends are dorks, ok?

B.
wearenotworthy.gif

You are a Rock Star whether you like it or not!!!

And it sounds as if we are all in a rock band! Sounds like everyone is on target, no matter what their goals are! I love that we have choices!

dannyzmom said:
::::blushing:::::
Come on you guys...really, I am just a big dork who happens to have a lot of customers that love Pampered Chef, honest. :)
But, thanks :blushing:

Cough.. giggle.. snort... Whatev!!!
Girl you are a TOTAL rock star!!! Whahooooooooooooooooo!!! I'm just glad to say I sort of know ya!

awesome job Carolyn!!
I'm at 23K , one qualified recruit, 5 to go......

Well, with my aunt dying last week and playing catch up when I got home, I forgot to look. I'm glad someone started this thread. I'm at 14263 and will get my 250 for Feb so I guess I'm more ok than I thought. Thanks for this. I needed a boost tonight. God is good all the time and He once again used YOU tonight! Of course, if I don't get recruiting, the one that I have so far isn't going to get me to Maui! :)

quiverfull7 said:
Well, with my aunt dying last week and playing catch up when I got home, I forgot to look. I'm glad someone started this thread. I'm at 14263 and will get my 250 for Feb so I guess I'm more ok than I thought. Thanks for this. I needed a boost tonight. God is good all the time and He once again used YOU tonight! Of course, if I don't get recruiting, the one that I have so far isn't going to get me to Maui! :)

:( Sorry to hear about your Aunt. Your cranking out the points, though!!

I'm at 12,994 so far. Not as good as I would like, but I have recruited 3 between Jan and Feb (one qualified so far) and have a 4th on the fence. The 3rd who signed did sign in Feb between those bonus dates since I went to Spring Launch so IF she qualifies in 30 days, I'll get the bonus points for her. That would be sweet!! She's on her way. Her first show was Sunday and I'm guessing her sales are at about $300 I'm hoping so far! I calculated a couple orders for her before I left and just those alone were at $200. And she has a couple more shows before her 30th day.

I'd LOVE Maui, but I'll really have to crank up the sales in order to do that. If I earn Toronto, I'm sure we'd go since I think my parents can watch the kids as usual. So, we shall see!!!!:D

dannyzmom said:

You are funny!!!

Way to go with such a consistent business!!! Double/triple points or not, you can tell you have an AWESOME biz!!!:chef::chef:

quiverfull7 said:

I can feel the sadness in your words, so sorry for your loss.

Wow....you are all doing AMAZING! I need to crank up my personal biz and sales.

Quiverfull, I pray that God strengthen you...I am sorry to hear about your aunt.

Thanks everyone! It was such a shock. She went in the hospital on Tuesday night and was in heaven just over one week later on Wed. morning/noon. So thankful she didn't suffer more than the few days though. She was a jewel! Thanks so much for caring! Just another reason I love this place and PC!

quiverfull7 said:
Thanks everyone! It was such a shock. She went in the hospital on Tuesday night and was in heaven just over one week later on Wed. morning/noon. So thankful she didn't suffer more than the few days though. She was a jewel! Thanks so much for caring! Just another reason I love this place and PC!

Sending along hugs and prayers for your family! :pray:

aww diane! i'm so sorry for your loss!!!

So sorry Diane.

quiverfull7 said:

So sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers to you!

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt Diane. Please feel this virtual {{{HUG}}}

I am so very sorry about your aunt, Diane. Please know you're in my thoughts an prayers.

My trip points are at 18443. I aimed for the Gold level because I know there are some "bronze" months ahead.:)

I'm at nearly 22000 right now. I'm aiming for Silver but my stretch is gold. I'm not sure I can keep up $5000 / month sales with working full time...I just need to promote to AD and recruit recruit recruit!

good luck Diane *hugs*

PamperedK said:
I'm at nearly 22000 right now. I'm aiming for Silver but my stretch is gold. I'm not sure I can keep up $5000 / month sales with working full time...I just need to promote to AD and recruit recruit recruit!

We are trying for the same goals with the same challenges!! THe Gold is a stretch that I may not be able to reach, but landing in Silver would not be a bad thing!

March is turning out to be terrible for me so far, but instead of calling, I have been switching from my 7 year old computer to my new computer. Hoping that later today I can get back to business!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefVee
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies