• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News! I Just Got My Level 2 Trip Earners Email!

In summary, the Level 2 Trip Earners Email is a notification from Pampered Chef congratulating you on achieving a certain level of sales and earning a trip as a reward. The email will include all necessary information and instructions for accepting and confirming your spot on the trip. You are allowed to bring one guest on the trip, but must follow any specified instructions for additional costs or accommodations. If unable to attend, you can decline the offer, but the trip cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash or other rewards.
cookn' katie
Check your emails trip earners!! Just got my email from HO that says I earned Level 2! Yahoo!!!! See you in Flordia~~

I got mine this morning!!! So excited!

Me too Wha hoo

Got my confirmation for Free Conference Level 1

got mine for level 1... WAHOO!!!! :)

Me three for Level FOUR!! whahooo!!

Me too! I'm so excited!!

See you all in sunny Fla!!! :love:

I got mine also. We are thinking about taking the gift card though.

I got it too! Feels official now.

Sooooo very happy to have mine for Level 2!!!!! Now to REALLY start the planning! :)

Received mine for Level 1 Free Conference! Chicago here I come!

I printed off my certificate. It makes me feel really good. I'm a recognition junkie.

Free conference!

Does everyone's certificate have "Link to Flash" in the middle? It even prints that way.

Mine had that but didn't print that way.

Mine didn't print with the "link to flash". Did you hit the link to flash and watch the show?

I wonder if I should be concerned that I haven't gotten notified yet

I didn't click on the link because dial-up and flash are not good friends.

ChefLoriG said:
I wonder if I should be concerned that I haven't gotten notified yet

Look in your spam folder. Alot of people said that is where theres was at

I haven't gotten mine yet :( hopefully here soon I checked my spam folder and nothing

1. What is the Level 2 Trip Earners Email?

The Level 2 Trip Earners Email is a notification that you have achieved a certain level of sales and have earned a trip as a reward. Pampered Chef offers various trips to top sellers as an incentive for their hard work and dedication.

2. How do I know if I have received the Level 2 Trip Earners Email?

You will receive an email from Pampered Chef congratulating you on earning the Level 2 trip. The email will also include all the necessary information and details regarding the trip, such as the destination, dates, and any additional requirements.

3. What do I need to do after receiving the Level 2 Trip Earners Email?

After receiving the email, you will need to follow the instructions provided to officially accept and confirm your spot on the trip. This may include filling out a form or providing additional information.

4. Can I bring a guest on the Level 2 trip?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest on the Level 2 trip. The email will specify if there are any additional costs for bringing a guest and how to arrange their accommodations.

5. What if I am unable to attend the Level 2 trip?

If you are unable to attend the trip, you can decline the offer by following the instructions provided in the email. However, please note that the trip cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash or other rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lakamper
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith