• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle That Can Be Made Ahead of Time

In summary, you can make a trifle ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving. You can also freeze a trifle for up to 2 weeks before serving, but make sure to thaw it in the refrigerator before serving. A make-ahead trifle can include ingredients such as pound cake, fruit, pudding, whipped cream, and other desserts. Once assembled, cover the trifle with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Lastly, a trifle can still look fresh if made ahead of time and stored properly in the refrigerator.
mjs2052
I just got my Trifle bowl and promised to make my family a dessert using it for Christmas day. Are there any Trifle recipes that can be made the day before and still taste fresh and good the next day?

Thanks,
Melissa

A lot of them taste great the next day. Search on here for trifle recipes. I'm making the Black Forest Trifle today to take to a family gathering tomorrow.

Peanut Butter Cup Trifle
Tiramisu Brownie Trifle
Black Forest Trifle...and much, much more...I've made the 3 above a day/night before numerous times!

Thanks! I can't wait to try some of these!

Most trifles are really meant to be made a day ahead so all the flavors can meld.

One more question. I'm making the Peanut Butter Cup Trifle and I was wondering if I leave it out overnight or refrigerate it?

Refrigerate it - don't leave any of them out overnight.

Thanks. That is what I thought, but I wanted to make sure!

1. How far in advance can I make a trifle?

Trifles can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving.

2. Can I freeze a trifle to make it ahead of time?

Yes, you can freeze a trifle for up to 2 weeks before serving. Just make sure to thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.

3. What ingredients can I use in a make-ahead trifle?

You can use a variety of ingredients in a make-ahead trifle, such as pound cake, fruit, pudding, whipped cream, and other desserts.

4. How do I store a trifle that has already been made?

Once you have assembled your trifle, cover it with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Make sure to keep it chilled until serving.

5. Can I make a trifle ahead of time and still have it look fresh?

Yes, you can make a trifle ahead of time and it will still look fresh if you store it properly. Just make sure to cover it and keep it chilled until serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • AmaraJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AmaraJ
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah