• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious recipes to try in a trifle bowl from Pampered Chef?

In summary, a trifle bowl is a clear and shallow bowl designed for making and serving trifle desserts. It differs from a regular bowl in size and shape, making it easier to layer and display the dessert's components. Any type of cake can be used in a trifle recipe, but sturdier cakes like sponge, pound, or angel food cakes are recommended. There are also alternatives to using alcohol in trifle recipes, such as fruit juice or flavored syrups. Trifles can be made in advance, but toppings and garnishes should be added just before serving. Frozen fruit can also be used in trifle recipes, but should be thawed and drained before using.
gratergirl
Like I said, I can't wait to get this bowl....here's a great site to go to if you are wanting a few recipes to try in the new trifle bowl.

http://dessertrecipes.recipecottage.com/trifle/

mmm...Peanut Butter Cup Triflehttp://www.recipezaar.com/159725

or.....Kahlua Chocolate Triflehttp://www.recipezaar.com/29903

I can't wait!!! It's killing me!!!! All these recipes to choose from and no trifle bowl yet!!! I hope it comes today! IS there a cut off time for FED EX? I don't know much about them. I should go online and read that I guess!

umm, that kahlua choc. one sounds good, except I would sub. for Starbucks liquer! YMMM

hmmm...any cake plus
any pudding plus
any fruit/pie fillingSounds easy!

I make the tiramisu brownie squares a lot at my shows. Next time I will do it in the triffle bowl! I know it will be a major hit! Only thing is it will probably take more cool whip because of the extra layer.

I am thinking of the killer kahlua cake recipe from another thread, and use that in it!

The Kahlua recipe I have got to make soon. That sounds so yumm!

BethCooks4U said:
I make the tiramisu brownie squares a lot at my shows. Next time I will do it in the triffle bowl! I know it will be a major hit! Only thing is it will probably take more cool whip because of the extra layer.

I'm sure no one will complain about more cool whip!:D

1. What is a trifle bowl and how is it different from a regular bowl?

A trifle bowl is a clear, wide, and shallow bowl that is specifically designed for making and serving trifle desserts. It is different from a regular bowl because of its size and shape, which allows for easy layering and displaying of the dessert's different components.

2. Can I use any type of cake in a trifle recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake in a trifle recipe. However, it is best to use a cake that is sturdy and can hold up well when layered with other ingredients. Sponge cake, pound cake, or angel food cake are popular choices for trifle recipes.

3. Are there any alternatives to using alcohol in trifle recipes?

Yes, if you prefer a non-alcoholic trifle, you can substitute the alcohol with fruit juice, flavored syrups, or even non-alcoholic versions of your favorite liqueurs. You can also omit the alcohol entirely and the trifle will still taste delicious.

4. Can I make a trifle in advance?

Yes, you can make a trifle in advance. In fact, many trifle recipes require some chilling time to allow the flavors to blend together. However, it is best to add any toppings or garnishes right before serving to maintain their freshness and texture.

5. Can I use frozen fruit in a trifle recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit in a trifle recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain the fruit before using it in the recipe. Frozen fruit can add a nice burst of flavor and texture to trifle desserts, especially during off-seasons when fresh fruit may not be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel