• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Quick and Easy Trifle Recipe with Pineapple?

In summary, the conversation discusses a search for a trifle recipe using fresh pineapple, as well as suggestions for modifying existing recipes. One person shares a recipe for a Banana Split Trifle, which includes layers of brownies, fruit, and a Cool Whip and pudding mixture. Various kitchen tools can be used to make the trifle, and it is recommended to layer the pineapple with the fruit instead of mixing it into the pudding mixture.
ChefPaulaB
Does anyone know of a good trifle recipe that uses fresh pineapple... I have a host that wants to add a dessert for her show and use the pineapple wedger... I'm sharing the Pineapple Upside Down Cake Microwave Cake recipe, but she's seems to be more interested in a trifle, so wanted to offer a couple of those recipes... Anything that anyone could share would be great... Preferably one that is quick and easy! Thanks!

Hmm... I don't have one, but I'm sure you could take an existing recipe and modify the ingredients. It's just layering cake, a filling and a whipped topping/pudding mixture

yeah, I'd just make one up. Angel Food Cake, pudding, whip cream, pineapple. You can take the Strawberry Cream Trifle recipe and modify it VERY easily. I make mine different than the recipe anyway.

I do a Banana Split Trifle.

It is a take off of the old Banana Split Pizza Recipe.

I use a Brownie for the cake layer (followed direction from the Black Forest Trifle).
I used the Cool Whip/pudding mixture from the Black Forest Trifle (2 cups milk, 2 small pkgs White Choc Pudding Mix, 8 oz Cool Whip)

Layer 1/2 of Brownies
Add a layer of sliced strawberries, sliced bananas and chopped Pineapple
Drizzle some Hersey's syrup over fruit
Layer half the Cool Whip/Pudding Mixture
Repeat

Top with shaved Chocolate, chopped walnuts and/or maraschino cherries.

You can use a bunch of products:
The Trifle Bowl
Egg Slicer for Strawberries/Bananas
Food Chopper for the Nuts
Pineapple Wedger
Microplane to shave chocolate for the top
Whatever you baked the brownie in

The first time I made it, I mixed the Pineapple into the Cool Whip/Pudding Layer and I think it was better having it layered with the fruit.

yum!! I think I'll try that!

1. How do I make a trifle recipe with pineapple?

To make a trifle recipe with pineapple, you will need:

• 1 box of vanilla cake mix
  • 1 can of pineapple chunks (drained)
  • 1 package of instant vanilla pudding
  • 2 cups of milk
  • 1 container of whipped topping

2. Can I use fresh pineapple instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh pineapple instead of canned. Simply cut the pineapple into small chunks and use it in place of the canned pineapple chunks in the recipe.

3. How far in advance can I make a trifle recipe with pineapple?

You can make a trifle recipe with pineapple up to 24 hours in advance. It is best to assemble the trifle closer to the time you plan on serving it to ensure the layers stay fresh.

4. Can I substitute the vanilla cake mix for a different flavor?

Yes, you can substitute the vanilla cake mix for a different flavor, such as lemon or strawberry. However, keep in mind that this will change the overall flavor of the trifle recipe.

5. Can I use a different type of pudding instead of vanilla?

Yes, you can use a different type of pudding instead of vanilla, such as coconut or banana. This will also change the overall flavor of the trifle recipe, so choose a flavor that will pair well with the pineapple.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies