• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle recipe with pineapple?

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Does anyone know of a good trifle recipe that uses fresh pineapple... I have a host that wants to add a dessert for her show and use the pineapple wedger... I'm sharing the Pineapple Upside Down Cake Microwave Cake recipe, but she's seems to be more interested in a trifle, so wanted to offer a couple of those recipes... Anything that anyone could share would be great... Preferably one that is quick and easy! Thanks!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Hmm... I don't have one, but I'm sure you could take an existing recipe and modify the ingredients. It's just layering cake, a filling and a whipped topping/pudding mixture

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
yeah, I'd just make one up.

Angel Food Cake, pudding, whip cream, pineapple.

You can take the Strawberry Cream Trifle recipe and modify it VERY easily. I make mine different than the recipe anyway.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
I do a Banana Split Trifle.

It is a take off of the old Banana Split Pizza Recipe.

I use a Brownie for the cake layer (followed direction from the Black Forest Trifle).
I used the Cool Whip/pudding mixture from the Black Forest Trifle (2 cups milk, 2 small pkgs White Choc Pudding Mix, 8 oz Cool Whip)

Layer 1/2 of Brownies
Add a layer of sliced strawberries, sliced bananas and chopped Pineapple
Drizzle some Hersey's syrup over fruit
Layer half the Cool Whip/Pudding Mixture
Repeat

Top with shaved Chocolate, chopped walnuts and/or maraschino cherries.

You can use a bunch of products:
The Trifle Bowl
Egg Slicer for Strawberries/Bananas
Food Chopper for the Nuts
Pineapple Wedger
Microplane to shave chocolate for the top
Whatever you baked the brownie in

The first time I made it, I mixed the Pineapple into the Cool Whip/Pudding Layer and I think it was better having it layered with the fruit.