• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy a Trifle Bowl? Check Here First!

It will be $35 total, after shipping. If you'd like me to send it, please send me your address, and send the $35 to [email protected] (paypal)
Baker92
I missed out on the Trifle Bowl and would love to find one in new or excellent used condition. I know I can go to Ebay but thought I'd check here first. Thanks!

Did you find a trifle bowl?

smithcooking said:
Did you find a trifle bowl?
No I haven't.

I have one that doesn't have a lid. I used it once.

Baker92 said:
No I haven't.
Are you interested in a brand new one in the box?

Baker92 said:
I missed out on the Trifle Bowl and would love to find one in new or excellent used condition. I know I can go to Ebay but thought I'd check here first. Thanks!
I have one new in box, never used if you are still looking for a trifle bowl.

I'm looking for one with a lid and new is always great as well. I'm not sure how to discuss prices with anyone so if you have one and know how we do that then please let me know. Thanks! :)

Autumn Cappalonga said:
I have one that doesn't have a lid. I used it once.
I'd really like one with a lid. Thank you tho! :)

Baker92 said:
I'm looking for one with a lid and new is always great as well. I'm not sure how to discuss prices with anyone so if you have one and know how we do that then please let me know. Thanks! :)
I have one brand new in the box that I would sell for price it was in catalog plus shipping.

smithcooking said:
I have one brand new in the box that I would sell for price it was in catalog plus shipping.
Do you still have this? What would the cost be for shipping?

1PamperedMommy said:
Did you ever find one?
Not yet. Do you have one and if so how much?

Baker92 said:
I do have one available! I'll have to get the shipping info - can you send me a message with the zip code and I'll let you know?

Baker92 said:
Sorry just seeing this. I sold the one that I had.

1PamperedMommy said:
I do have one available! I'll have to get the shipping info - can you send me a message with the zip code and I'll let you know?
It will be $35 total, after shipping. If you'd like me to send it, please send me your address, and send the $35 to [email protected] (paypal)

1. What is the size of the trifle bowl?

The size of the trifle bowl varies depending on the specific product. Our trifle bowls range from 8 inches to 12 inches in diameter and can hold 1.5 to 2 quarts of ingredients.

2. Is the trifle bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, our trifle bowls are made of high-quality and durable materials that are both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. Can I use the trifle bowl for hot and cold desserts?

Absolutely! Our trifle bowls are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold desserts. They are made to withstand high and low temperatures, making them perfect for a variety of recipes.

4. Does the trifle bowl come with a lid?

Some of our trifle bowls come with a lid, while others do not. Please check the product description or packaging to see if your desired trifle bowl comes with a lid.

5. How do I properly clean and store the trifle bowl?

The trifle bowl is best cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it in a cool, dry place. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh scrubbers, as they can damage the bowl's surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kimberly Hamil
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristin Radunz