• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Replacement Pedestal for Trifle Bowl - Can You Help?

In summary, to order a replacement pedestal for your trifle bowl, you can visit the website or contact customer service with the product number or name. The cost may vary and can be obtained by contacting customer service. Replacement pedestals for discontinued trifle bowls may be available, but availability is not guaranteed. The time to receive a replacement pedestal varies and can be estimated by customer service. Replacement pedestals are covered under the standard product warranty. Any defects or issues can be addressed by contacting customer service.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have a pedestal for the trifle bowl they are willing to sell. I have someone that contacted me that received one as a gift and the base broke. PC does not offer it is a replacement piece - which is too bad. Let me know. Thank you. Brenda

Is it still within the guarantee period? Get it replaced!

I would but she didn't buy it from me, she got it as a gift and that person doesn't know who or when she bought it - real helpful right. Brenda

I would call anyway. It has a 5 year guarantee and I think we've only had it out for about two years. It couldn't hurt.

You should definitely ask FS about this - they usually are very helpful regarding gifts - sometimes they ask the customer to write a letter or just provide ANY info they can that may help them link it with a show.

1. How can I order a replacement pedestal for my trifle bowl?

To order a replacement pedestal for your trifle bowl, you can visit our website or contact our customer service team. Make sure to have the product number or name of your trifle bowl on hand for easier processing.

2. What is the cost for a replacement pedestal?

The cost for a replacement pedestal may vary depending on the specific model of your trifle bowl. Please contact our customer service team for the most accurate pricing information.

3. Can I purchase a replacement pedestal for a discontinued trifle bowl?

We do our best to offer replacement parts for all of our products, including discontinued items. However, availability may vary. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement pedestal?

The time it takes to receive a replacement pedestal may vary depending on your location and product availability. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date based on your specific order.

5. Is there a warranty for replacement pedestals?

Our replacement pedestals are covered under our standard product warranty. If there are any defects or issues with your replacement pedestal, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • pamperedcary
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • jenwallace
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies