• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle Bowl Inspiration: Creative Photos and Ideas for Boosting Sales

In summary, someone on ChefSuccess.com is looking for a way to create a flyer or newsletter out of beautiful photos of their Trifle Bowl. There are many programs available to PC users and Mac users, but Paint is included on all Windows machines. PhotoShop is a good choice for Mac users and is a bit too expensive for most people. There are also slideshow photos that need to be captured.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
So, there are all these BEAUTIFUL and creative photos for using our Trifle Bowl on CC. BUT I can not figure out how to copy and paste them to use as a possible email or newsletter!:cry:

Someone please help! I'd love a flyer or something I can send out to all the customers. The pics others have sent are awesome and I think it'll help with sales. :p

Any help is appreciated!

If you're on a PC use the Print Screen or "Prt Scr" button to take a snap shot and open up Paint or other similar software and paste it to create a photo document from it.

If you're on a Mac I believe the shortcut is Shift+Ctrl+4 to get a tool where you can click the corner of the photo, drag to the opposite corner, and it kind of "grabs" the photo.

I wish I could explain this better..maybe someone else can? Also, can someone verify that shortcut?

Thanks Shelby....I have limited programs. Other than the Paint program, which others would you recommend? I have Windows 7, I think.

You don't have Paint?? That comes standard on all Windows...I think?

I do have paint...was just wondering what other programs I could use.

Oh okay. LOL. Okay then, other than Paint I recommend PhotoShop. I don't have it on my computer but I took several classes using that program and I LOVE it. It's a bit too much $$ than I can afford to buy otherwise I'd use it.

If you do the Prnt Scrn you can paste it on a Word document and format the picture there.

Thanks! What about the scrolling slideshow pics? How can I capture those?

Really appreciate you guys trying to walk me through it! :D

I right clicked on each showcase picture and clicked on print. It printed each of them to fit 8 1/2 X 11 " sheet of paper. The color for the HWC picture is a little off. Otherwise okay.

Norma

Check this out... I am using it tomorrow at the Relay Event we are doing.
I've got fresh tulips to put in mine with Easter Eggs too. I'm VERY excited!

Attachments

• PC Trifle Bowl Pics 2010.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 855
I took screen prints while whatever picture was up, then cropped using PowerPoint and pasted into Paint and saved as .jpg.

Diane....that's beautiful! Thanks for sharing! =)

Noora, thanks! I got an awesome future team mate who was kind enough to send some in pic format....now I got to get on the ball and create the teaser to send out to everyone. I'm hoping that 1 in 3 recipients decide they NEED the trifle bowl. lol

Here are the screen shots I captured.

Attachments

• birthdaycake.JPG
    birthdaycake.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 511
  • bunnybouquet.JPG
    bunnybouquet.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 407
  • candle.JPG
    candle.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 383
  • candy.JPG
    candy.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 390
  • candycenterpiece.JPG
    candycenterpiece.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 415
And more...

Attachments

• shrimpbowl.JPG
    shrimpbowl.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 407
  • shinyapples.JPG
    shinyapples.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 432
  • pinkribbon.JPG
    pinkribbon.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 473
  • easterbowl.JPG
    easterbowl.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 449
And a few more...

Attachments

• springcenterpiece.JPG
    springcenterpiece.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 437
  • tulips.JPG
    tulips.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 392
  • Plain.JPG
    Plain.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 328
Our trifle bowl is featured on page 13 of the Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade March/April Magazine.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Diane....that's beautiful! Thanks for sharing! =)

Noora, thanks! I got an awesome future team mate who was kind enough to send some in pic format....now I got to get on the ball and create the teaser to send out to everyone. I'm hoping that 1 in 3 recipients decide they NEED the trifle bowl. lol

Wow that sounds great.... wish he was joining my team... lol :) ;)

lfg8764 said:
Wow that sounds great.... wish he was joining my team... lol :) ;)

rofl....it is great...I have a multi-faceted team who are generous with their ideas and skills. You'll get one too....just have cooking shows, and you'll find one just like him....that's how I found this gem. ;)

NooraK said:
And more...

Hi Noora, I'm doing a booth at a tulip festival this Saturday and I really like the way your tulip and plastic egg trifle bowl looks. Can you just verify for me; is that an actual tulip plant in the pot, rather than fresh cut flowers that I've seen in others?

Hi Noora, I'm doing a booth at a tulip festival this Saturday and I really like the way your tulip and plastic egg trifle bowl looks. Can you just verify for me; is that an actual tulip plant in the pot, rather than fresh cut flowers that I've seen in others?

I only copied those images from CC when they were posted last year. I don't know anything about how they've been created.

NooraK said:
I only copied those images from CC when they were posted last year. I don't know anything about how they've been created.

Oh, okay, lol. I was giving you all the credit. Thank you anyway! :)

What is a Trifle Bowl Showcase and how is it used?

The Trifle Bowl Showcase is a versatile kitchen tool that is designed specifically for creating and serving trifle desserts. It is a large, clear glass bowl with a pedestal base and a wide opening at the top. It can also be used for serving other layered desserts, salads, and even as a centerpiece for displaying decorative items.

What are the dimensions of the Trifle Bowl Showcase?

The Trifle Bowl Showcase has a capacity of 2.5 quarts and measures 8 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height. It can hold up to 12 cups of ingredients, making it perfect for serving large portions of layered desserts or salads.

Is the Trifle Bowl Showcase dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Trifle Bowl Showcase is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it to ensure its longevity. The bowl is made of high-quality, durable glass that can withstand frequent use and cleaning.

Can the Trifle Bowl Showcase be used in the oven or microwave?

No, the Trifle Bowl Showcase is not safe for use in the oven or microwave. It is made of glass, which can shatter if exposed to high heat. We recommend using it for serving only and not for cooking or reheating food.

What is the return policy for the Trifle Bowl Showcase?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase of the Trifle Bowl Showcase. If for any reason you are not happy with the product, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies