• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for new trifle recipes? Check out our 14 page booklet!

In summary, Harriet has put together a 50 page booklet full of trifle recipes with the help of her friends. She has also included pictures of some of the recipes. She is considering printing out mini booklets for her customers or e-mailing them the full booklet. Everyone is excited about the product and appreciates Harriet's hard work.
Thanks Gina. Get ready for revision #4 and hopefully the last!

Revision #4 Trifle BookletOK everyone. Hopefully this is the last revision. Thanks to all who gave me recipes to add. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!! It is 53 pages:D :D :D

Attachments

• TRIFLE BOWL RECIPES FROM YOUR PAMPERED CHEF.doc
    505.5 KB · Views: 490
I've added an index for those who are interested. I also removed the photos and made the font a bit smaller to reduce the length....

Attachments

• TrifleBowl.doc
    417 KB · Views: 467
Thanks, Bee!
beepampered said:
I've added an index for those who are interested. I also removed the photos and made the font a bit smaller to reduce the length....

Bee,

Thanks so much for doing this!!!!!!! I wanted to do that but needed a rest from it. 39 pages is so much better than 53!!!!!!!!!!.

I truly apppreciate what you've done with my/our booklet.

Don't forget if you use it to change the info on the last page to make it yours!

I made a smaller version, just 2 sided to give when people buy it, took a variety from what you had put in the booklet Harriet. Thanks!

Attachments

• trifle recipes.doc
    104 KB · Views: 501
Your welcome, Lori and you did a nice job with yours as well!

Both of these are going to be great for our customers. Thank you so much for creating and sharing these!!!!!

Now we all have choices and can present them to our customers in the way we feel would be best at the time.

Harriet, you are AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for this!

Thanks, Kim! I am so happy that so many of you are enjoying this effort.

Thanks Harriet. This is why I love this site so much: everyone shares!

kris

Thank you so much everyone!!

OMG!! I just love you all!!!! Thanks I really needed this!:)

Thanks Harriet,

I love the new Trifle Bowl!

Thanks so much for the recipe booklet. I love making trifles.:p

Thank you so much! I want to print it out and bind it for my personal use...

Your welcome everyone! It was a labor of love! I love the trifle bowl so much and now with the desserts booklet and the salad booklet that Cora did we have lots of good recipes to share.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love my new trifle bowl. I've managed to take it to an FRG gathering, my MIL, and my G-ma's this last weekend. hehehe. I've been just playing around with it. First a lemon cake one, then a strawberry/banana one, next CHOCOLATE!:D I'm gonna gain so much weight lol.

Glad the booklet is helping all of you!

I love this! This is exactly what I was looking for. You rock Harriet.

you are amazing! I really really appreciate you taking the time to put this together. I LOVE IT!!

I had a customer request to use the Trifle but didn't want to spend the money to buy all the fruits for the one recipe PC has provided for us. So I was on the hunt for some variations and...... WOW!!!!! You made my day!!!
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Aubury
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies