• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Trifle Bowl Protector? Check out our fabric options!

In summary, a friend is fundraising for a conference in July 2011 by selling fabric protectors for trifle bowls. These protectors can also be used for colorful display and are machine washable. They come in various fabrics and can be customized upon request. The price is $12.50 and anyone interested can contact the seller. Other suggestions for trifle bowl carriers were also mentioned in the conversation.
pamperedcary
Gold Member
Hello, I have a friend that is Fundraising to go to conference July 2011. I will try to post pics of the items. It is a beautiful fabric protector for the base of the Trifle bowl.

Simply insert the glass piece inside the padded fabric protector and sit it inside the Trifle Bowl. She has made them in various fabrics including the HWC pink ribbon, citrus oranges and lemons, tomatoes, green grapes, gold and coins. She will accept special requests. You can also use for colorful display when sitting on the counter and add color to your kitchen. Really nice item! It is machine washable.

She is asking $12.50. If anyone is interested please contact me.

Thank you for your support!

Attachments

• carol trifle pad.2.jpg
    carol trifle pad.2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 618
Trifle protectorHere is another view.

Attachments

• 2010.2011 002.jpg
    2010.2011 002.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 609
Re: Trifle protectorOur cookware protectors work perfectly for this purpose.

so does a microfiber towel...

It is cute though.

My director told me to keep the box the base came in for storage, so that's what I use. It fits inside the trifle bowl perfectly with the lid on.

(Sorry to be a downer!) I hope your friend can raise enough to go to conference!!! =)

Ok, well I think it's cute. If she could make it a little bigger so it fit around the outside, that would be cool. Any thoughts?

Nanisu said:
Ok, well I think it's cute. If she could make it a little bigger so it fit around the outside, that would be cool. Any thoughts?

A padded carrier for the entire trifle would probably sell better--with a long shoulder handle on it. I use the glasses carrier tote that i won to carry my trifle and love it (along with the cookware protectors inside).

gailz2 said:
A padded carrier for the entire trifle would probably sell better--with a long shoulder handle on it. I use the glasses carrier tote that i won to carry my trifle and love it (along with the cookware protectors inside).

the tool turn about carrier works perfect....

the TTA bag is designed to carry the Trifle Bowl AND the TTA which I do all the time

Will the base to the cake stand fit in this? I am always looking for something to protect it when I take it to shows.

What is a Trifle Bowl Protector?

A Trifle Bowl Protector is a special container designed to fit over a trifle bowl, keeping the contents safe and secure during transportation or storage. It is made of durable plastic and has a tight-fitting lid to prevent spills.

How do I use a Trifle Bowl Protector?

To use a Trifle Bowl Protector, simply place it over your trifle bowl and secure the lid. It is important to make sure the lid is on securely to prevent any spills or accidents. The protector is also great for storing your trifle in the fridge until you are ready to serve it.

Can I put hot or cold foods in a Trifle Bowl Protector?

Yes, our Trifle Bowl Protector is designed to withstand both hot and cold foods. You can safely transport your dessert straight from the oven to the refrigerator without worrying about damaging the protector.

Is the Trifle Bowl Protector dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Trifle Bowl Protector is dishwasher safe. It is also microwave safe, making it convenient for reheating leftovers.

What sizes does the Trifle Bowl Protector come in?

Our Trifle Bowl Protector is available in one size, which fits most standard trifle bowls. It has a diameter of 9.5 inches and a height of 6.5 inches. If you have a larger or smaller trifle bowl, we recommend measuring it before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kcmckay