• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Needs a Trifle Bowl Pedestal?

In summary, the Trifle Bowl Pedestal has a capacity of 2.1 liters and measures 8 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for hot and cold desserts. While it does not come with a lid, it can be paired with a separate lid for easy storage and transport. The Trifle Bowl Pedestal can also be used for a variety of desserts and as a centerpiece for your table.
Kelly8
Hey everyone,
I am cleaning today, and I realized that I have two extra Trifle Bowl pedestals that I really don't need. I hate to just throw them away, and I wanted to check here before I tried to maybe recycle them. Does anyone need one? All I ask is that you cover shipping, and you can have them (or one only if you need).

Sent you a PM!

What would shipping be to 55124? My first one came with a tilted base (I got a whole new replacement) but it might be nice to have a straight stand for the second bowl!Thanks,
Karen

I will figure it out and then let you know. I hope these are better for you-I have noticed the trifle bowl does tend to tip a little huh?

speaking of tilted stands, a customer and her sister both ordered trifle bowls and the stands were tilted; the replacements were as well. Have you had any issues with this?

YIKES..... I guess I'd better look at mine before tomorrows party......

Kelly,

If you still have the pedestals i would like to have both. The shipping will be to 57702.

I do noT know how to sent a PM :cry:

I think if you send me one i can reply back though. :eek:

I need one if you still have one. Shipping would be to 48180. Thanks :D

I need a pedestal for my trifle bowl, I broke mine--how much do you want to sell it for?

This thread is from 2010, over a year ago, you might be better off sending a PM.

1. What is the size of the Trifle Bowl Pedestal?

The Trifle Bowl Pedestal has a capacity of 2.1 liters and measures 8 inches in diameter and 6 inches in height.

2. Is the Trifle Bowl Pedestal dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Trifle Bowl Pedestal is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher.

3. Can the Trifle Bowl Pedestal be used for hot and cold desserts?

Yes, the Trifle Bowl Pedestal is made from high-quality, heat-resistant glass and can be used for both hot and cold desserts.

4. Does the Trifle Bowl Pedestal come with a lid?

No, the Trifle Bowl Pedestal does not come with a lid. However, it can be paired with our Trifle Bowl Lid for easy storage and transport of your desserts.

5. Can the Trifle Bowl Pedestal be used for anything other than trifle?

Yes, the Trifle Bowl Pedestal can be used for a variety of desserts, such as layered cakes, parfaits, fruit salads, and more. It can also be used as a beautiful centerpiece for your table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • lauriedip
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedcary