• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a delicious and easy breakfast option?

In summary, the author shared a recipe for a trifle that features chocolate, toffee, and Kahlua. The recipe calls for also adding 1/3 cup of Kahlua in the pudding, then fold in 4 oz of Cool Whip. The author also recommends using the trifle bowl as a centerpiece, which is a refreshing idea for summer.
Apple Snickers Trifle

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/1196/applesnickerstrifleclos.jpg

Recipe
Ingredients
•2, 8 oz. Pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened
•2 c. Powdered Sugar
•1 T. Pure Vanilla Extract
•1, 16 oz. Container Cool Whip
•6 c. Chopped, Granny Smith Apples (about 6-7 apples, plus a few for garnish)
•10 Regular-Size Snickers, chopped (I froze mine unwrapped in a large plastic Ziploc bag and took the flat side of a meat mallot to them…worked like a charm)
•Caramel Sauce

Instructions
1.In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. On low speed, gradually beat in the powdered sugar and then the vanilla. Fold in the Cool Whip.
2.Stir in the chopped apples, reserving a few for garnish. Stir in 1½ c. of the crushed Snickers. Spoon ⅓ of the mixture into a trifle dish. Sprinkle half of the remaining Snickers onto the mixture. You can also drizzle with caramel sauce, which is what I did, but I thought it was a little too sweet and not necessary and wouldn’t do it again. Spoon another ⅓ of the mixture into the trifle dish and the remaining half of the Snickers (save a ½ c. or so for garnish). Spoon the remaining mixture into the trifle dish and garnish with chopped apples, Snickers and caramel sauce. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve (it will probably get a bit runny the next day so I highly recommend making and serving it the same day).

Serves 25.

From Desserted Planet.com

Pumpkin trifle I made for friends.

Attachments

• DSCN1251.jpg
    DSCN1251.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,077
Pumpkin Trifle 2 pkg instant vanilla pudding
4 c milk
1 c canned pumpkin
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, divided
1 frozen pound cake
1 c whipping cream
2 T confectioners. sugar
3/4 tsp vanilla
In large bowl with wire whisk, mix pudding mix, pumpkin, milk and 1 3/4 tsp. of pie spice. Set aside when thickened. Cut thawed cake into 16 slices. Line bottom of large glass bowl with 1/2 of cake, cut to fit. Spoon 1/2 of pumpkin mixture over cake. Add rest of slices on top and cover with rest of pumpkin mixture. Crumble any remaining slices of cake and put on top. Cover and chill for 4 hours. Whip cream with confectioner's sugar and rest of pie spice.
Spoon over trifle and serve.

Seven Layer Salad Trifle

seven layer salad trifled9291d8d05a.jpg

Cool decorating idea.

trifle bowl with corks292597_285321878227489_853554154_n.jpg

I thought I saw a Trifle recipe one time that used Marshmallow Peeps, but I haven't been able to find it in my searches. Anyone know what I'm talking about and have a recipe and/or a photo?Shari in TX

It's in Easter Ideas under Theme Shows.

I see the one with the Peeps and grass and stuff for decoration, but I really thought I remembered one from a year or more ago that you could actually eat. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.Shari in TX

Kahlua Trifle RecipeAnyone made this?

Kahlua Trufle486809_426987480730815_766917498_n.jpg

This is my FAVORITE trifle!!!!!! It has my 3 favorite ingredients: chocolate, toffee and Kahlua. When I first saw this recipe, I was in heaven. My recipe calls for also adding 1/3 cup of Kahlua in the pudding, then fold in 4 oz of Cool Whip. However...since I love Kahlua, I put some on the cake, too. I've also used espresso in place of the Kahlua mixed in the pudding if a host didn't want the alcohol; I didn't put any on the cake and it was still fabulous.

Lime Cucumber WaterNo specific recipe. Looks so refreshing for summer!

cucmber and lime water in trifle751b15ca8b2e7e65bcdf84bbf620dd6d.jpg

Corn Bread Salad trifle cornbread salad.jpg

Corn Bread Salad
1 corn bread cake, crumbled
2 eggs, boiled and chopped
½ cup red onion, diced
3 or 4 celery stalks, diced
Mayonnaise to taste
1 small can Mexican corn
1 small can white corn
2 chopped Roma tomatoes
4 to 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled for garnish
½ cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
Combine corn bread, eggs, onion, celery, mayonnaise, Mexican corn, white corn, and tomatoes. Top the salad with crumbled bacon and Cheddar cheese. Refrigerate salad overnight. Serves

I just did a show the other day and made the Chocolate Toffee Kahlua Trifle. It was a HUGE hit and the host is ordering TWO trifle bowls! One is for her and the other is a gift. She loved the trifle, but didn't think she would use the bowl enough, until...I told her about using it as a centerpiece when she wasn't using it for food. She is a big holiday decorator and that sold her! She said she never would have thought to use it that way.

1. What is a trifle bowl and how is it used?

A trifle bowl is a clear glass bowl with a wide base and straight sides, typically used for making and serving trifles. Trifles are layered desserts that typically include cake, fruit, custard, and whipped cream. The bowl is used to create beautiful, layered presentations of these desserts.

2. Can I use a trifle bowl for anything other than making trifles?

Yes, trifle bowls can be used for a variety of other recipes and serving purposes. They are great for making layered dips, salads, and even as a punch bowl. They can also be used as a decorative centerpiece or serving dish for fruits, candies, or potpourri.

3. What size trifle bowl do I need?

The size of your trifle bowl will depend on the recipe and the number of servings you need. Most trifle bowls range from 8-12 inches in diameter and hold anywhere from 2-3 quarts. If you're unsure, it's always better to go with a slightly larger bowl to accommodate for any extra ingredients or layers.

4. How do I clean and care for my trifle bowl?

Trifle bowls are made of glass, so they can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Make sure to dry the bowl carefully to prevent any water spots. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges as they can scratch the glass. Store your trifle bowl in a safe place when not in use to prevent any damage.

5. Can I use a trifle bowl in the oven or microwave?

No, trifle bowls are not meant to be used in the oven or microwave. They are made of glass and can shatter or crack if exposed to high temperatures. However, you can use them in the refrigerator or freezer to chill ingredients before assembling your trifle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
StewartKerr
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC