• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle Bowl and Outdoor Party Sticks Pic

In summary, the Trifle Bowl and Outdoor Party Sticks Pic is a versatile serving set that includes a large glass trifle bowl and a set of 12 stainless steel party sticks. The trifle bowl has a capacity of 2.5 quarts and measures 9 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height, making it perfect for serving a variety of dishes. The party sticks are reusable and can be washed and reused for multiple parties or events. Both the trifle bowl and party sticks can be used for hot or cold dishes, with the bowl being heat-resistant up to 350°F and the party sticks made of durable stainless steel. Additional party sticks can also be purchased separately in a set of 24 for larger parties or events
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi all,
I am hoping someone has a picture of the trifle bowl with the outdoor party sticks in it. This is something some people from my cluster were doing a few years ago, and I'm wondering if anyone else has done it or shown it??? I tried searching, but it's going to take too long to find it. I'm at work and can only pop on here for a minute or two at a time. Someone here wants to see a picture. I'm trying to help her set up a carnival.

If I don't hear from anyone and can find the pic at home, I'll post it.

Thanks in advance,
Jane

Bumping...and keeping my fingers crossed someone can help me. Now, not only can I not find my piece of foam that went in the trifle bowl to make this happen, but I can't find the PICTURE. UGH!!

Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the trifle bowl with outdoor party sticks. However, you can easily create your own by filling a trifle bowl with layers of cake, custard, fruit, and whipped cream, and then sticking colorful paper party sticks into the top for decoration. You can also add sprinkles or other toppings for added fun. I hope this helps!

1. What is the Trifle Bowl and Outdoor Party Sticks Pic?

The Trifle Bowl and Outdoor Party Sticks Pic is a versatile serving set that includes a large glass trifle bowl and a set of 12 stainless steel party sticks. It is designed for serving and displaying layered desserts, salads, and other dishes at outdoor parties or events.

2. How big is the trifle bowl in this set?

The trifle bowl in this set has a capacity of 2.5 quarts and measures 9 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height. It is the perfect size for serving a variety of dishes and can hold up to 12 cups of food.

3. Are the party sticks reusable?

Yes, the party sticks included in this set are reusable. They are made of durable stainless steel and can be washed and reused for multiple parties or events. Just make sure to hand wash and dry them thoroughly after each use for best results.

4. Can the trifle bowl and party sticks be used for hot or cold dishes?

Yes, both the trifle bowl and party sticks can be used for both hot and cold dishes. The bowl is made of heat-resistant glass and can withstand temperatures up to 350°F, while the party sticks are made of stainless steel that can handle both hot and cold foods.

5. Can I purchase additional party sticks for this set?

Yes, additional party sticks can be purchased separately to add to your set. They come in a set of 24 and are perfect for larger parties or events. You can also mix and match different colors for a fun and colorful display.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Flamingo