• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Bookings with Simple Additions – 50% Off for Nov Bookings!

In summary, "Tried Something New!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that encourages customers to try new recipes and products. To participate, simply sign up on the Pampered Chef website and receive monthly emails with featured recipes, tips, and exclusive discounts. While using Pampered Chef products is not necessary, it can enhance the experience. Customers can also submit their own recipes for a chance to be featured and receive a special gift. This program is suitable for all cooking skill levels and the provided products are designed to make cooking easier for everyone.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
So, last night I was doing a party that I didn't really expect an bookings from & I got one on my calendar & one "maybe" ... :) I told them if they booked a party that night for Nov, I would give them one of the Simple Additions items on the "list" for 50% off instead of 20% ... it just came to me on the fly and it seemed to work! :):D

What list?

The Guest Specials.

Just make sure they actually "hold" the party before giving them the gift--suggestion only.

The list that shows which items are 20% off ... even though it says no limits, I said $50% off one ... even the most expensive item won't cost me much to cover! And yes, her party is scheduled in Nov and she won't get it if she cancels ...

It won't cost you much at all, because the host can always use her %discount off of the 20% off sale price, so she would get them for approx 40% off anyways :)!

Are you giving this in addition to the 60% item they already get for hosting in Nov?

What is "Tried Something New!"?

"Tried Something New!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that encourages customers to try new recipes and products. It features a different recipe each month and provides tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in unique ways.

How do I participate in "Tried Something New!"?

To participate in "Tried Something New!", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and sign up for the program. You will receive monthly emails with the featured recipe and tips, as well as exclusive discounts and promotions.

Do I need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to participate in "Tried Something New!". However, using Pampered Chef products can enhance your experience and make it easier to recreate the featured recipe.

Can I submit my own recipe to be featured in "Tried Something New!"?

Yes, we love receiving recipe submissions from our customers! You can submit your recipe through the Pampered Chef website or by emailing us directly. If your recipe is selected, you will receive a special gift from us.

Is "Tried Something New!" only for experienced cooks?

No, "Tried Something New!" is for anyone who loves to cook and try new things in the kitchen. Our featured recipes range from beginner-friendly to more advanced, and we provide tips and tricks for all skill levels. Plus, our products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • megara2688