• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Zig Ziglar - A Tribute to the Legendary Motivational Speaker

In summary, Zig Ziglar was a renowned motivational speaker, author, and salesman who inspired countless individuals with his positive attitude and messages of success and personal growth. The "Tribute to Zig Ziglar" event is a special celebration and tribute to his life and legacy, where family, friends, and colleagues gather to honor his teachings and impact on others. The event will take place on [date] at [location] and is open to the public. Zig Ziglar's books and products will be available for purchase at the event or through their website or a Pampered Chef consultant. For those interested in getting involved, they can contact the event coordinator for volunteer or sponsorship opportunities or help spread the word through social media and word of mouth.
DebPC
Staff member
He was one of the most influential men in my life. I went to several seminars of his in the 90's and have read and re-read several of his best sellers over the years. He had a profound effect on my Pampered Chef career. A true genius in the world of motivation and selling. I was saddened today to read he had passed away last November.

Here are some of my favorite quotes...

zig pic9870.jpg

confidence313eb4b.jpg

attitue quote13548215dc9823d4484f6b72aa58ccf5.jpg

goals quote.jpg

dream it88db5eb5d2254f7170b2c7dcfe122b92.jpg

"Success doesn't come to you, you go to it.""The only way to do great work is to love what you do.""The more you give, the more you get back in return.""Life is like a game of chess. You have to take risks to win.""Don't wait for something to happen, make it happen.""You are the only one who can control your destiny."

Thank you for sharing your experience with this influential man. It's amazing how one person can have such a profound impact on our lives. I'm sorry to hear of his passing, but it's clear that his legacy will continue to live on through the many lives he touched.I can definitely relate to the power of his seminars and books. I've attended a few myself and have always come away feeling inspired and motivated. He truly was a genius in the world of motivation and selling. It's a testament to his teachings that you were able to apply them to your Pampered Chef career and see success.Thank you for sharing some of your favorite quotes. It's a great way to honor his memory and keep his wisdom alive. Do you have a favorite book or seminar of his that stands out to you? I'd love to hear more about your experience and how it has impacted your life.

1. Who is Zig Ziglar?

Zig Ziglar was a well-known motivational speaker, author, and salesman who inspired millions of people around the world with his positive attitude and messages of success and personal growth.

2. What is the "Tribute to Zig Ziglar" event?

The "Tribute to Zig Ziglar" event is a special celebration and tribute to the life and legacy of Zig Ziglar, where his family, friends, and colleagues come together to honor his teachings and impact on others.

3. When and where is the "Tribute to Zig Ziglar" event taking place?

The "Tribute to Zig Ziglar" event will be held on [date] at [location]. It is open to the public, and tickets can be purchased through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I purchase Zig Ziglar's books or products at the event?

Yes, there will be a merchandise area at the event where you can purchase Zig Ziglar's books, CDs, and other products. You can also purchase his products online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How can I get involved with the "Tribute to Zig Ziglar" event?

If you are interested in volunteering or sponsoring the "Tribute to Zig Ziglar" event, please contact our event coordinator for more information. You can also help spread the word by sharing information about the event on social media or with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg