• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This the Best Tri Fold Vendor Event Flyer?

I really appreciate the effort in creating this flyer and providing it for others to use. It's great to see consultants helping each other out and sharing resources. It's much appreciated!In summary, the conversation is about a flyer that was originally posted last summer and has now been updated. The person who posted it is thankful for the update and believes it shows the benefits of sharing products. They also compliment the person who created the flyer and ask about the program used to make it. Another person chimes in to say they don't have the same program and asks if the flyer can be posted without personal information. The original poster then provides a version without personal information and expresses gratitude for the help. Another person suggests making it a rule to remove personal
PC Latoya
This is just an updated version of one that I found here.

Attachments

• Tri fold for vendor events.doc
    291.5 KB · Views: 1,274
I really like it. How did you get the new PC logo? with the tag line?

It can be found at Consultant's Corner under promoting your business,advertising and publicity guidelines.

looks greatI'm the one who originally posted this flyer last summer, thanks for updating it. You've save me time. This just goes to show that it's beneficial to share our products. :)

To whoever did this flyer, BRAVO! This is really nice!! Besides being a PC Consultant, I have a degree in Computer Technology, and I have to tell you, you did a very nice job! Was it originally done in Publisher? Thanks so much for the post! :)

This is great! Thanks for sharing! Better read the new guidelines for recipes though...

recipe is okayBy the new guidelines this recipe is still okay. Just FYI. I was pulled from a recipe of the month orginally.

Word only
jwpamp said:
To whoever did this flyer, BRAVO! This is really nice!! Besides being a PC Consultant, I have a degree in Computer Technology, and I have to tell you, you did a very nice job! Was it originally done in Publisher? Thanks so much for the post! :)

This was done using a template in MS Word. Unfortunately I don't have Publisher - that would've been a lot easier.

PamperedByJulie said:
By the new guidelines this recipe is still okay. Just FYI. I was pulled from a recipe of the month orginally.
I think we have to add a disclaimer... or sopmething - I can't find the email right now.

flyerIs there any way these can be posted w/o personal info on them. I don't have Windows, but WORD PERFECT, i have downloaded the WINDOWS viewer... it lets me view and that is it no changing etc...

flyer w/o personal infodid i miss something.... no answer....

Here is a copy without the personal info. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Tri Fold Flyer.doc
    282 KB · Views: 660
Janice,

If no one else will say it, I will! THANK YOU! I to don't have word and find it so hard to be able to use a lot of the flyers here when they have personal information on them.

Maybe it should become a rule to post them you have to take your personal information off?

Anyway, thank you again! I have a fair coming up next month and will really use these!

God Bless,
Dee

Omg!!!!!!!!!Have not been online in awhile... YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Thank you soo much!

DeeisPampered said:
Janice,

Maybe it should become a rule to post them you have to take your personal information off?

Gee, I hope that doesn't become the case! Even if there is a format I can't modify, at least I can use it for inspiration!

Love+
Rachel

1. How do I customize the flyer for my specific event?

To customize the Tri Fold Vendor Event Flyer, simply open the file in a design program such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva. From there, you can edit the text, colors, and images to fit your event's theme and information.

2. What size is the flyer and what type of paper should I print it on?

The Tri Fold Vendor Event Flyer is designed to be printed on standard letter size (8.5 x 11 inches) paper. We recommend printing on a high-quality, glossy paper for the best results.

3. Can I add my own logo or branding to the flyer?

Yes, you can add your own logo or branding to the flyer. Simply open the file in a design program and insert your logo or branding elements onto the flyer. You can also change the colors and fonts to match your branding.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for the flyers?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the Tri Fold Vendor Event Flyer. You can print as many or as few as you need for your event.

5. Are there any design restrictions or guidelines for the flyer?

There are no specific design restrictions or guidelines for the flyer. However, we recommend keeping the design clean and easy to read, with a focus on showcasing your event and products. It is also important to include all necessary information, such as date, time, location, and contact information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam