• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Tri Fold Brochures for Holiday Shopping?

In summary, Missy is looking for a copy of the Tri Fold Brochures, specifically for Baby Shower Gifts, Gifts under a certain $ amount, and Holiday Gifts. She plans to hand them out at her son's after school program to promote holiday shopping. Jane, who created the brochure in 2009, updates it and shares it with Missy and others. Everyone is grateful for Jane's hard work and willingness to share.
MissyPC
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the Tri Fold Brochures? I had them a few years ago, some of them were for Baby Shower Gifts, Gifts under a certain $ amount, Holiday Gifts. I thought that it would be nice to hand out at my sons after school program to get people possibly shopping for the holidays.

Missy

I haven't updated them in a few years because we haven't had many price changes. I'm attaching them. Please look them over and let me know if there are any prices that need to be changed, any item #s that need to be updated, and any retired items that need to come out.

Attachments

• Gift Ideas Brochure SS 2013.doc
    785 KB · Views: 500
  • Dorm Room Survival FW 2012.doc
    842.5 KB · Views: 436
  • Baby flyer FW 2012.doc
    980.5 KB · Views: 464
Thank you so much Jane. This is exactly what I was looking for to give out for Xmas. You are so awesome. I will look through them. Again THANKS!!!

Jane- this was an awesome tri-fold! I went over it and pulled out the retired items and updated prices. Here is an attachment of the finished product for anyone that wants it. Thanks again so much Jane!

Attachments

720 KB · Views: 400
so I dont know how to edit a post and right after I posted it I saw that I forgot to change out one of the pictures....so here is the updated updated one :)

Attachments

714 KB · Views: 516
Thank You!! It's nice to not have to do the work all the time. I don't know who came up with this brochure in the Fall of 2009, but I am thankful to that person for creating it. It's nice to keep it up to date.

thanks so much for all your hard work and your willingness to share!

Everyone is so quick. Thank you for updating it. I was just beginning to work. Saturday mornings are my "go time"! :)

This is great! Thank you for sharing and updating.

What is a Tri Fold Brochure?

A Tri Fold Brochure is a type of brochure that is folded into three equal sections, giving it a "Z" shape when viewed from the top. It is commonly used for advertising and marketing purposes to showcase products, services, or information.

What are the dimensions of a Tri Fold Brochure?

The standard dimensions for a Tri Fold Brochure are 8.5 inches by 11 inches when unfolded. This can vary depending on the design and layout, but these dimensions are the most commonly used.

What type of paper is best for Tri Fold Brochures?

The best type of paper for Tri Fold Brochures is a high-quality, glossy paper. This type of paper gives a professional and polished look to the brochure and makes the colors and images stand out. It is also recommended to use a thick paper, around 100lb or more, to give the brochure a more substantial feel.

How many panels does a Tri Fold Brochure have?

A Tri Fold Brochure has six panels, with three panels on each side. This allows for ample space to include information, images, and graphics to effectively convey your message to the reader.

Can I design my own Tri Fold Brochure?

Yes, you can design your own Tri Fold Brochure using graphic design software or online design tools. However, it is recommended to hire a professional designer to ensure a high-quality and visually appealing brochure that effectively represents your brand or message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • missyciccolella
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies