• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tri-fold board for booths

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
Hey ladies ok all of these I am seeing look so wonderful I think it would really help me with my booths coming up... Can you ladies post some pictures and how you have yours laid out. I am going to get the board today and I have one of those cricut cutting machines, but I am not sure how to lay it out. And how to change out the monthly specials.

Thanks ladies!

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
Hey Megan I will email you more pics and the files I used to make some of the stuff on there and give you a run down on how I did mine this evening.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
I'm glad that you asked the "Ladies" for their assistance. Takes the pressure off of those of us who never developed ovaries.

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
I'm glad that you asked the "Ladies" for their assistance. Takes the pressure off of those of us who never developed ovaries.

It also takes the pressure off us rednecks that don't bother to learn how to sit proper.

Poor Dave...

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
Im sorry everyone... its habit... no offense to our wonderful male consultants and our wonderful unlady like consultants... LoL :) Im sorry:blushing::blushing::D

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
Thanks a bunch

Hey Megan I will email you more pics and the files I used to make some of the stuff on there and give you a run down on how I did mine this evening.

patty42240

May 17, 2009
Here is the Tri-fold board I created...it really looks better in person than in pictures. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Trifold Board 1.jpg
    Trifold Board 1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 641
  • Trifold Board 2.jpg
    Trifold Board 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 450
  • Trifold Board 3.jpg
    Trifold Board 3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 389
  • Trifold Board 4.jpg
    Trifold Board 4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 408

RossDeb2

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2006
I love your board. Great job!! Thank you for sharing.

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
Here is my work in progress I have been working on it all weekend!!

Attachments

• trifold 3.jpg
    trifold 3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 384
  • trifold 2.jpg
    trifold 2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 411
  • Trifold 1.jpg
    Trifold 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 541

patty42240

May 17, 2009
Megan, it looks great! What are you going to put in the middle? Maybe you could cut out some pictures from a catalog and glue them on there. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008

I'm curious to see your pics and hear how you did it, too. :D Could you post it here please? Pretty, please? I have a booth coming up May 1st and I've never done a board before. Thanks in advance!

Laura4

Jan 7, 2010
I've done similar but mine are bright rainbow colors. Maybe I'll cut out old catalog photos too but I don't know if mine would clash with the bright colors.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I went with Keep It Simple ... and just posted current specials on one side, upcoming specials on the other, booking coupons in the middle, and a help-wanted sign at the bottom.

I posted my pix in the Booth Photos thread.

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
Here is the finish board and my first event to use it at was a job fair. Here are some pictures!

Attachments

• Trifold 1.jpg
    Trifold 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 453
  • trifold 2.jpg
    trifold 2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 366
  • Trifold 4.jpg
    Trifold 4.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 358
  • Trifold 5.jpg
    Trifold 5.jpg