• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Treat Yo'self: Pampered Chef Hooks Up a Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha

In summary, the Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha is a rich and indulgent drink with hints of dark chocolate, tart cherry, and subtle mocha flavor. It is made with high-quality chocolate and real cherry flavoring. However, it is not suitable for those with gluten or dairy allergies. To prepare it at home, you will need a packet of mix, hot water, and optional toppings. It is also available for bulk purchase and customizable packaging for events or gifts. Contact the company for more information on bulk orders and customization options.
newtopamperedchef
Got my Starbuck's $5 card and treated myself to a Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha - Thanks Pampered Chef!!

I got mine -- will have to drive a ways to get to a Starbucks -- but when I get there, hopefully I'll have my card with me!

Fortunately, my Starbucks is right up the street. I never go because to me it seems a little extravagant to spend that much on coffee. But I do love it and am very happy that Pampered Chef treated me to it!!

I was hoping to get one! I love Starbucks but have to drive about 20 minutes to get to one and have to pay $5 for my coffee... needless to say, I do not get to do it often.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you treated yourself to a delicious Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha with your Starbucks $5 card! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I love seeing our customers enjoy their rewards and indulging in some self-care. Thank you for your support and happy sipping!

1. What is the flavor profile of the Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha?

The Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha has a rich and indulgent taste with hints of dark chocolate, tart cherry, and a subtle mocha flavor. It is a perfect blend of sweet and slightly bitter flavors.

2. Is the Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha made with real chocolate and cherries?

Yes, we use high-quality dark chocolate and real cherry flavoring in our Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha. We strive to use the best ingredients to ensure a delicious and satisfying drink.

3. Is the Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Our Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha is not suitable for those with gluten or dairy allergies. However, we do offer a variety of other drinks and treats that cater to different dietary needs.

4. How do I prepare the Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha at home?

To make the Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha at home, you will need a packet of our mix, 8 oz of hot water, and optional toppings like whipped cream or chocolate shavings. Simply mix the packet with hot water, stir well, and add your desired toppings. Enjoy!

5. Can I purchase the Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha in bulk for events or gifts?

Yes, our Dark Chocolate Cherry Mocha is available for bulk purchase. We also offer customizable packaging options for events or gifts. Please contact us for more information on bulk orders and customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD